Fanime ninja assassination game

Started by abcbadcat, December 16, 2007, 12:56:27 AM

kuroi

Excellent, thanks! So is tying the yarn to a safety pin, which can be easily taken on and off clothing a-ok? or does it have to be actually tied around a limb?

Either way, definitely count me in!
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

abcbadcat

Quote from: kuroi on May 19, 2008, 10:39:38 PM
Excellent, thanks! So is tying the yarn to a safety pin, which can be easily taken on and off clothing a-ok? or does it have to be actually tied around a limb?

Either way, definitely count me in!

Tied around a limb please, so everyone knows where they can look.

Perferably around the neck, wrist, or ankle.

Also, going solo?

kuroi

For now, going solo, but I'm fairly sure one of my friends coming down Friday afternoon will want to be in on this. And I'm fairly sure he'll want to go solo rather than teaming up with anyone.
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

Nick Zebra

sounds good, both my friend and I will be attending.

nf33

well im glad to see everything is falling into place at the last minute that is good. do to some very unexpected things happing there is a chance i may not be able to attend.  :'( however i would put it at 5% or less that that happens. im at this point willing to hike down from my house and through some woods to the local community collage (roughly 5 miles away) and take the bus in a last ditch attempt to make it if it comes down to it. but if things are going the way they are i shouldnt have any problems getting there 95% of go so im keeping fingers crossed and hopping to meat you guys at the pre meat and hopfully takeing out some groups  ;D

abcbadcat

You've helped out so much, nf. Hope you can make it.

Once I get my schedule figgured out... I will have concrete days, times, and locations as to where we will meet for the pre-meets.

nf33

yep and im lookong foward to this very much so hope i make it. anyways hopefully this goes well and it will be there next year as well and then we will know what we aredoing and make it even better :D

abcbadcat

Okay, the ninja game pre-meet will be on Friday at 5pm infront at the front of the convention center.

havok rt

Well it maybe late but count me in!
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

Nick Zebra

My friend and I will be a tad late, but we'll do our best to show up.

Killing Stars

Awesome, i should already be there by then. Also, my friend Pablo will also be playing and he wants to go solo.

Chibblz

Oh snap. I disappear for and bit and this is what happens? Rofl. I'll go solo until I can gather up a team. xP

I'll be able to meet up on the Thurs/Fri of Fanime. Ja. =D

abcbadcat

Quote from: Chibblz on June 04, 2008, 09:07:49 PM
Oh snap. I disappear for and bit and this is what happens? Rofl. I'll go solo until I can gather up a team. xP

I'll be able to meet up on the Thurs/Fri of Fanime. Ja. =D

Wait... what?!?!?

This already passed lol.

DivineChaos

Two questions. 

1) How did it go?

2) How about starting the thread for '09 already?

nf33

it went well on friday. but after wards kinda died out due to the fact that a lot of ppl who said they where going to show up did not.

on friday i had 4 kills and 1 death if i rember correctly

TC X0 Lt 0X

I forgot where we were going to meet  :-[

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Zirphex

Yeah I got there and I looked and looked and never even saw anybody in the designated meet-up area so I gave up and just wondered around staring and shiny stuff.
MANHO!

abcbadcat

Quote from: Zirphex on May 06, 2009, 11:13:52 AM
Yeah I got there and I looked and looked and never even saw anybody in the designated meet-up area so I gave up and just wondered around staring and shiny stuff.

We were there for quite a while

I don't know if there is enough interest to do this again this year

If people are interested then feel free to post