Japan Town Anime Faire 2003

Started by wen, June 26, 2003, 01:58:04 PM

RyuHayabusa

Tsubasa: if you go, maybe you can come over my house and drop off your car, and then I can give you a ride. I'm taking BART at the west oakland BART station into the City, so that works for me :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Tsubasa

Ryu:
Hm... sounds good.  Now lets see if my schedule permits.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

RyuHayabusa

Tsubasa: Ok dude. let me know by then, ok?  :D

issei

MFA was definitely worth my $5!(I didn't see bebop. It was worth my $15 for the first year, it was more expensive then...and I only went to one day of it, and it was the day where not all the fun was. if that makes sense. ^^;) You should go this year, Aiko(or wen, as you are known here. ^^). GO WITH ME!! GO WITH ME!! :D

I totally forgot about MFA~! Yay, two more chances to cosplay before Fanime! Well, three if you include cosplay party at halloween. Cosplaying is so fun and I want more chances to do it. ^^

As for JTAF...I'll DEFINITELY be there! I've started my costume for it, too. I'm really sad that my Lum costume didn't work out at Fanime(I had wig problems. I plan on doing Lum sometime in the future, such as Halloween or something, but I'm undecided right now ^^)...But I'm starting new and doing an Acolyte from Ragnarok Online. I just need some fabric for the skirt, gold lining, a bit of fabric for the belt, tights, and a pattern. Yay!
Survival French:

Je ne sais pas - "I don't know"

Faye Valentine

I'm going.
Should we all meet and hang out as a group?
...poo.

RyuHayabusa

Faye:*glomps her for the brilliant idea* I'm down with that  :D

Sweet Megumi

^_^ We still need some volunteers if you are intrested. Please email [email protected]   Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Megumi
No man is worth your tears,
And when you find the one who is,
He will never make you cry.

Jessa_chan

If you guys want, I'll make a sign that says "FANIMECON MESSAGE BOARD PEOPLE!" or something like that, so we can find eachother...
But it will have to be glittery. I love playing with my glitter pens  :D
I love Jack Sparrow. I am his fangirl. I am also obsessed with pirates. Savvy?

the_Pink_Panther24

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh this is going to be fun i have something to look forward to now.  :P

CloudStrife546

or i could wear a sign again that says..."ITS ME"

but im kinda tired of that.... :?

Faye Valentine

*glomps everyone*
Yes, Jessa_chan glitter is GOOD!! And I seriously doubt anyone can miss me--I met everyone at fanime. Well, not everyone...almost...but not quite. ^.^ hehehe!
I'll be cosplaying in my slutty school/catgirl outfit! w0ot!! Hahaha!
Should we all cruise the streets of Japantown together afterward too? Or go to a Sushi dinner!! Oh this will be so much friggin' fun!! Eeeee!!
...poo.

Jessa_chan

*runs around giggling* Do you think Japan Town can handle us?
I love Jack Sparrow. I am his fangirl. I am also obsessed with pirates. Savvy?

HareSenpai

ill be there... 12min drive from home (south sf)..

anyhow, im interested in finding out mroe about the schedule.. when will the information be posted :?
Ahou ka?

Faye Valentine

Quote from: "Jessa_chan"*runs around giggling* Do you think Japan Town can handle us?
NO IT CAN'T!! NO ONE/PLACE CAN HANDLE ANY MEMBER OF THE INSANE FOUR!!! Mwahahahaha!! We should control the UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!  :twisted:
...poo.

entropykid

Quote from: "Faye Valentine"*glomps everyone*
Yes, Jessa_chan glitter is GOOD!! And I seriously doubt anyone can miss me--I met everyone at fanime. Well, not everyone...almost...but not quite. ^.^ hehehe!
I'll be cosplaying in my slutty school/catgirl outfit! w0ot!! Hahaha!
Should we all cruise the streets of Japantown together afterward too? Or go to a Sushi dinner!! Oh this will be so much friggin' fun!! Eeeee!!

JTAF 003' in Japantown? $8? Oh HECK YEAH I will be there! Its a week before Cyberfest which rocks too. I liked Fanime, could give a rat's bum about AX...so I definately cant wait for this.

BTW, there is an anime con at the Sony Metreon? I seem to go to SF every other weekend and thats one of the places I go a lot too. I just know they have Square demo days, so I definately would love more info on this!

*thinks of uber kawaii outfit to wear*
Pockybot
wacky otaku cyberpunk webcomic m-w-f

a cyberpunk kid...a tech girl, and a ninja penguin...enter the wacky otaku adventure

ced1106

Quote from: "Jessa_chan"If you guys want, I'll make a sign that says "FANIMECON MESSAGE BOARD PEOPLE!" or something like that, so we can find eachother...

Everyone still have their Fanime badges?? That would work.

If anyone could give me a lift from the South Bay, that would help.

ObPlug for the BayAreaAnime.com site: http//www.bayareaanime.com

Cedric.
aka. Washu! ^O^
Los Altos Gamesday, Monthly, Saturdays, 10am-11pm
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamesday/

Available Sundays for Fantasy Flight Games tabletop gaming in the Santa Clara area.

RyuHayabusa

well, I'm back from AX and I'm still going to that.
Jessa-chan: yeah, that wouldn't be such a bad idea to make a sign and all for the fanime board people. :D

kndy

Three more weeks until JTAF and it looks like things are getting bigger and better!  What I think is so cool about the whole thing is the fact we get to hang out at Japan Town and also after hours there are a lot of restaurants and sushi shops to hang out!  

kndy

SuperKawaiiNeko

Once AGAIN I am poor and rideless. If someone would be so kind as to give a ride to a bishi neko from Sacramento (yeah right) whos down on his luck that would be awesome. I'd really like to go.

*dresses in rags and falls asleep next to a raggedy cardboard sign that says "Will yaoi for yuri"*
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

platinum edge

...damn, can't go...but to everyone else going, enjoy...
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.