Japan Town Anime Faire 2003

Started by wen, June 26, 2003, 01:58:04 PM

wen

Since I guess not a lot of people have heard about it yet... It's the SF Nihonmachi's first "con" of sorts~

Date: September 13-14
Prices: $8 Single Day, $12 Entire Weekend
TBA Events: Screening Room, Masquerade, Swap Meet, Guest Panelists, Video Gaming Room...

Go clickie the banner and stuffs for more info and registering via PayPal~ ^^

I hope many people are able to attend... Cuz I know I will.. ^_^
http://public.fotki.com/wen/fanime

Gimme piks of the Asian Nittle Grasper + the girls holding signs at the beginning of the closing ceremonies line pls.. ^^

RyuHayabusa

well, I mentioned it already on cosplay.com and I will do so here. I'm going ^_^
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Kyo Sanzaki

You bet your @$$ i'll be there :D Even more stuff for the ol' KyoCorp yearbook... awesome.
You're either dead, dying, or about to die.

Kimiko

I will definitely be there. How could I miss something that is so close to home? :)
2009 Costumes
Pita Ten ~ Shia
Rozen Maiden ~ Hina Ichigo
Gijinka Pokemon ~ Plusle
Salt5 ~ Abe Natsumi

Jessa_chan

EEEF!!! My friend's mom said she'll take her, and if MY mom says no, she'll take me!
I NEED to come! I NEED more conventions!  :D
I love Jack Sparrow. I am his fangirl. I am also obsessed with pirates. Savvy?

wen

*laughs* Yes... I need something to last me in-between Fanimes... Waiwai!

I would go to the Metreon's Anime Fest but I heard they suck o.O;. Plus.. I dunno.. *shrugs* I only go there for DDR anyway XP.

Gimme piks of the Asian Nittle Grasper + the girls holding signs at the beginning of the closing ceremonies line pls.. ^^

Babbit_Chan

junknown

i wanna go.. :) to early to be 100% sure i'll make it.

Qoo~ -_-'

Foxwolfe

Heh I noticed one of the flyers for this while sitting in the lobby on sunday before I left, Ill definitely be there.

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR!  You can join too,

but dont do it now, wait till the last possible minute ^_^

gmontem

Don't forget to drag Jenn with you, Foxwolfe.  ;)
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Sweet Megumi

^_^ I'm glad so many people are planning on coming! Bring everyone you know!

Megumi
No man is worth your tears,
And when you find the one who is,
He will never make you cry.

the_Pink_Panther24

8 dolla? no way! im going. yesh yesh yesh yesh. this is going to be a barrel of monkeys.

CloudStrife546

yo, ill go.  i can spare 8 bucks.

wen

Quote from: "CloudStrife546"yo, ill go.  i can spare 8 bucks.
*laughs* I spent more on a poster... I'm game.

Tsubasa

I'd definately go, but it's in San Fran....  It's a bit out of the way and I'm not even going to consider driving there myself (I fear the streets in that city).  Assuming I can make it, maybe I'll take the BART.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

topnotch97

it will be great! unless anyone in here would be cosplaying, 2x the fun indeed!!!|
Retired from Fanime.
Thinking of coming back. :D

CloudStrife546

I WILL COSPLAY! I WILL COSPLAY!  but its a surprise.  so until then.  peace out.  8)

Kimiko

I'm not sure what I'll be wearing yet. I could wear Sumomo again, but we'll see.. It was kind of a pain hehe. And if I can get or make a peter pan style shirt, then my zelda costume will be complete and i'll do that one.
2009 Costumes
Pita Ten ~ Shia
Rozen Maiden ~ Hina Ichigo
Gijinka Pokemon ~ Plusle
Salt5 ~ Abe Natsumi

0t4k00

Quote from: "Tsubasa"I'd definately go, but it's in San Fran....  It's a bit out of the way and I'm not even going to consider driving there myself (I fear the streets in that city).  Assuming I can make it, maybe I'll take the BART.

I will try to make it, but driving stick in San Francisco is hard as hell. But I dont want to take Bart either. What to do my car or a train? :?
Time heals all wounds, but the scars remain.

Censor ship sucks.

kndy

I think this event in San Francisco is going to be AWESOME!  Gives those of us who live in Central or Southern Cali. a reason why to hang out at Japan Town instead of just for the Cherry Blossom fes.

Also, was really hoping to go to a event in SF and now the chance has come.  

Definitely a lot of anime events popping up in the Bay Area but since this is a World of Anime event, it's definitely going to be AWESOME!

kndy