Japan Town Anime Faire 2003

Started by wen, June 26, 2003, 01:58:04 PM

Babbit_Chan

Just hope everyone's keeping up to date with the JTAF updates =D The masquerade is going to be on SUNDAY at noon in the Peace Plaza. More information on registration at the website X3

GokuMew2

Quote from: "RyuDOA2Hayabusa"I'll be cosplaying Domon and I'll be wearing my Fanimecon 2003 badge.. so it won't be hard to spot me lol
I actually saw you a few times at Fanime. Didn't say anything though. ^^;
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

KyraEnsui

Hehe...I think I saw almost everyone (on the board) at Fanime but I was distracted by a very cutie Jubei at it. ^_^;;;; Anywho, I might come if my friends are going. Hehe.....Oh...GokuMew2, go as Natsumi when she cosplay as Ban in one of the episode. ^____^

GokuMew2

Quote from: "KyraEnsui"Hehe...I think I saw almost everyone (on the board) at Fanime but I was distracted by a very cutie Jubei at it. ^_^;;;; Anywho, I might come if my friends are going. Hehe.....Oh...GokuMew2, go as Natsumi when she cosplay as Ban in one of the episode. ^____^
I don't have the Ban shirt done yet. I haven't started on my costumes at all. ^^;;
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

astroboy

If anyone here is volunteering for this con then you'll get to see me in (regular clothes not cosplay). I will be spending most of my time in the volunteer room on the 4th floor of the Best Western trying to coordinate the volunteer department with some help of course 8)

see ya there

CloudStrife546

8)  I'll be there.  Only Saturday, however.  Still unsure of the times I'll be there.  Proably only half of the day, since I have soccer in the morning.  I'll be Neo.   8)   Hehe...BTW, have we designated a "meeting place" of some sort for us boarders?

RyuHayabusa

I say we meet inside Kinokuniya...it'll be a lot easier that way, plus, everybody knows where it's at :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

otakuya

How about Kinokuniya on Saturday at 1:00?

(That's when I'm gonna be there)

RyuHayabusa

Hey that's fine by me. 1 p.m is ok :D

anybody else?

Glitch

All this talk makes me wish I was going to anime faire.Damn this lacking of transportation!! >.<

Neo-Zaku

I will definately be there both days. I can't say for how long on Saturday though. Look for me as Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho, and I'll have a friend going as Yusuke Urameshi. I'll also be bringing my Mousse (Ranma 1/2) and possibly my Zaku.

See you there!
There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

RyuHayabusa

well, I hope you do show up for the group meeting at 1 p.m dude  :D

DeepSetThinker

i didn't read the posts that carefully.... is anyone cosplaying from Naruto? ^^  i'm gonna be Sasuke: super hot boy with hot Sharingan eyes....  but no sharingan on me. lol

um... uh... will people buy chocolate from Sasuke?  it's Sasuke's delicious chocolate with almonds and it's full of super crunchy goodness!  i've got other kinds too....  lol.  buy chcolate from Sasuke!  it will give you awesome ninja powers 'n enhance your chakra. XD

-- hope to meet you all. ^^;;
~Lain t3h 3vil! - i stalk because i luff.

<= cospa

http://unsound-reverie.net <= collective

Jessa_chan

I might be there, depending on....circumstances. If I am there, I'll be Asuka from Evangelion
I love Jack Sparrow. I am his fangirl. I am also obsessed with pirates. Savvy?

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "DeepSetThinker"i didn't read the posts that carefully.... is anyone cosplaying from Naruto? ^^  i'm gonna be Sasuke: super hot boy with hot Sharingan eyes....  but no sharingan on me. lol

um... uh... will people buy chocolate from Sasuke?  it's Sasuke's delicious chocolate with almonds and it's full of super crunchy goodness!  i've got other kinds too....  lol.  buy chcolate from Sasuke!  it will give you awesome ninja powers 'n enhance your chakra. XD

-- hope to meet you all. ^^;;

I'll buy you some, how much are they? I'm a chocoholic lol

Jessa-chan: Cool! I'm glad that you might make it

entropykid

I'll be there! (most likely promoting my new webcomic site and checking out all the kawaii cosplay and geeky chicks =^o^= ) I will of course be dressed as my webcomic character 'Jazz'(big cyberpunk boots, goggles, spikey hair, headphones, etc...err the tall wacky asian kid :p)...so ya cant miss me! Anyways, sooo cool theres gonna be a anime fest in my favorite city!
Pockybot
wacky otaku cyberpunk webcomic m-w-f

a cyberpunk kid...a tech girl, and a ninja penguin...enter the wacky otaku adventure

DeepSetThinker

Quote from: "RyuDOA2Hayabusa"I'll buy you some, how much are they? I'm a chocoholic lol

Jessa-chan: Cool! I'm glad that you might make it

they're a dollar a bar. ^^  it's that world's finest chocolate.  um... ils sont trés BONS....  i can't speak right....  thank you for your support! ^^!!!

Quote from: "entropykid"I'll be there! (most likely promoting my new webcomic site and checking out all the kawaii cosplay and geeky chicks =^o^= ) I will of course be dressed as my webcomic character 'Jazz'(big cyberpunk boots, goggles, spikey hair, headphones, etc...err the tall wacky asian kid :p)...so ya cant miss me! Anyways, sooo cool theres gonna be a anime fest in my favorite city!

ey, my friend's name is Jaz!  well, that's his nickname....  his real name is Jaztin.  lol  wow, your character looks really hot.  nerdy hot.  (that's GOOD!) XD  can't wait to see! ^^
~Lain t3h 3vil! - i stalk because i luff.

<= cospa

http://unsound-reverie.net <= collective

gotensfr1

I'm thinking about the chocolate ^^;
Will it allow me to use Goukakyuu no Jutsu??? o.o

u better have that protector on! I didn't go through the rush to get it to u today for no reason, ya know XP

And I showed u the Sharingan contacts right? I know they really expensive but they make me wanna get contacts o.o
watashi wa mou.....nigetakunai!

entropykid

Quote from: "DeepSetThinker"wow, your character looks really hot.  nerdy hot.  (that's GOOD!) XD  can't wait to see! ^^

Why thank you =^o^=;; Hehe, nerdy hot is cool!(mmm, nerdy girls...)
But yaw, I shall be there...tho I may have to leave my giant crayon cannon behind.
Pockybot
wacky otaku cyberpunk webcomic m-w-f

a cyberpunk kid...a tech girl, and a ninja penguin...enter the wacky otaku adventure

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "DeepSetThinker"
they're a dollar a bar. ^^  it's that world's finest chocolate.  um... ils sont trés BONS....  i can't speak right....  thank you for your support! ^^!!!

Sure no problem. anything to help out a fellow otaku :D