Humboldt County

Started by bunnycorpse, December 16, 2007, 07:43:24 PM

obliviousedward

Yeah.  It's nice to be on a friendly basis with the people you meet at cons, but unless you REALLY connect, you'll probably lose touch with them in time (like you said).  But in the end, I don't think anyone really minds.  (Easy come, easy go, right?)
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Moondancer

Yepyep, pretty much. Good memories though, and those can be hard to come by.So it's worth it most the time. ^^

obliviousedward

I totally agree. :3  Good times!
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Moondancer

Think we scared the few others who posted here off *Snickers*

obliviousedward

I think so too. XD

We claim this thread in the name of us! 8D
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Moondancer

HUZZAH! We so do...so umm....what do we win? *Blinks*

obliviousedward

Ah, we win... um...

...uh...

...A TOASTER OVEN!! 8D  (Well... an imaginary one, but hey! XD)
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Moondancer

Toaster oven, YAY! *Snickers* Pineapple would have been a good prize to, even if it is imaginary. Mmmm pineapple.

obliviousedward

We can toast it in our imaginary toaster oven. X3  Mmmm.
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Moondancer

Mmm toasted pineapple. *Cackles* Ooooo leaving tomorrow for San Jose, yay for contime!

obliviousedward

I know, I'm so excited! ;D  I'm leaving early Friday morning (about 5-ish, I think?).  I'm staying the whole weekend!  Woohoo!  Are you?  And are you cosplaying? :3  (I can't believe it's taken me this long to ask you that. XD)
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Moondancer

Here all weekend, and nope not cosplaying. no skills with that sorta thing, and I aint some twig of a guy so. Hope your having fun.

Moondancer

*Bumps to see if any new folks are up in Humboldt*

Couldn't hurt I figure.

obliviousedward

Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Moondancer

*LOL* Why hello there.
Welcome back I guess to the thread? *Snickers*

obliviousedward

Hehe, thanks. XD

I wonder if anybody else will end up posting here this time around. >_>;;
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Moondancer

Dunno, I mean this is Humboldt, and the Con isn't about pot so it's not to likely. *Snickers, gets a stick and pokes around for others from the Redwoods*

obliviousedward

Ha!  True, true. XD

*sets out bait and waits for other Humboldtians to wander by*  Doo-dee-doo...
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Moondancer

Them magic brownies? Might be your best bait. One of my neighbors probably knows how to make them *LOL* Come on I know of three people from this area that goes to Fanime, granted I only know 2 of them by face.

obliviousedward

If you bake them, they will come. XD

Yeah, my usual group of friends is going again this year.  So that's, like... four of us (including me).  The brother of one of those friends might be going, we're not sure.  (Whether or not he's going, he better let me know what's what BEFORE three days until the con. >_<;;  Yeah, that was really cutting it close last year.  Damn last-minute hotel room-rearranging. *grumble*)

Other than my usual posse, though, I don't know of anyone else who's going.  I mean, I know people who want to go, but either their schedules are too busy or they don't have enough money. XD;;

Oh well.  I suppose that's why I'm there to bring back souvenirs for them. *shrug*
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!