Humboldt County

Started by bunnycorpse, December 16, 2007, 07:43:24 PM

bunnycorpse

so anybody here live in Humboldt county?
If you do you should come to arts alive some time before Fanime.
There's alot of fun anime-loving people who hang around the gazeebo and it would be nice to meet some of the fellow Fanime atendees.
If you do live there follow these instructions:
1. Come to Arts Alive
2. Meander your way over to the Gazeebo.
3. Look for the girl with the fuzzy blue kitty-hat.
4. Run around and have fun!!!

Jerry

I 'think' we have a member or two in that area...

I did a Google search and correct me if I'm wrong but are you up around the North California (like Eureka) area?

A few of us made a trip up there for the Suessical and it was quite fun.

A "cute bird" spat on my head and a girl in our group melted because she was winked at  ;)

Just name a time, place, and mini event or venue and we'll so how we could play it by ear...

Naturally our Theatre friend Mordyan who lives in Ukiah, will be having another production we're checking out in April: The Abridged Series of Shakespeare.

So Rock on.  8)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

bunnycorpse

ya, I probaly should have mention Arts Alive is in Eureka. XP

I must not have lived here when the Suessical was going on, but I bet it was fun.

winking, yaa...there's so many desusional hobos around here you get used to it after awhile.

LadyKaren

My brother lives in arcada... He wouldn't be interested in this at all... but I thought I'd include that!

bunnycorpse

Quote from: LadyKaren on December 18, 2007, 12:49:27 PM
My brother lives in arcada... He wouldn't be interested in this at all... but I thought I'd include that!
lol XD

Glitch

I have a friend who attends the college there. I'll give him a shout out about this.

Moondancer

I live out on 36, so thats about a 50 minute drive to Eureka. At least when I can keep my car running.

bunnycorpse

Quote from: Moondancer on January 30, 2008, 10:25:37 AM
I live out on 36, so thats about a 50 minute drive to Eureka. At least when I can keep my car running.

finaly another person from my area.
how old are you?

edendreams

occasionally I will drive up towards shasta but that's closer to yreka than eureka. but i'd love to one day drive up highway one for just a random roadtrip

a little art by me ^-^

Moondancer

Quote from: bunnycorpse on February 07, 2008, 12:51:56 PM
Quote from: Moondancer on January 30, 2008, 10:25:37 AM

finaly another person from my area.
how old are you?
Me? I'm 26. I'm getting up there in years, but eh, we all do sooner or later.

obliviousedward

Well, what do you know?  I live in Eureka! ;D

It's nice to see another Humboldtian here other than my close friends.

Arts Alive rocks! <3
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Moondancer

Humboldtian? *Laughs* Interesting term.

obliviousedward

Quote from: Moondancer on May 13, 2008, 05:17:22 AM
Humboldtian? *Laughs* Interesting term.
Yeah, I pretty much just made that one up. XD  Ha!
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Moondancer

*Snickers* It works, bravo! *Applauds*

obliviousedward

Why thank you! *bows*  I do what I can. XD
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Moondancer

Sucks that more folks don't check the forums, cause I know of at least 4 people from Eureka area who went to Fanime last year. So there are more of us, just...yeah.

obliviousedward

Totally.  It'd be nice to see who's going that I know personally. :3  I met up with, like, two last year at the rave, but I'm sure there were more. XD
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Moondancer

I bumped into former class mates of mine from CR, but that was the only people I recognized, but then again I don't socialize much.

obliviousedward

Yeah, same here.  In any case, I go to Fanime with my close friends each year, so I don't mind too much if I don't run into anyone else I know. XD  (Otherwise I'd probably feel obligated to spend time with them.  ...Because I'm like that. :P)
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Moondancer

*Chuckles*It's good to room with friends, though one year for yaoicon I had to room with complete strangers (Last minute attendance) and I ended up making new friends, so go figure. *L* Another con the same thing happened, we got along great for the con, but lost touch with everyone within a year later.