Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Started by Niaro, December 17, 2007, 02:38:47 AM

Niaro

I was wondering if anyone were interested in cosplaying as the characters. :3 I'm planning on cosplaying as Tsubasa's Chii.

Altomare

If I can save up enough money to go to Fanime, I'll be cosplaying as Fai D. Flourite from the volume nineteen cover, or in his Celes outfit. Hoepfully I'll have my Kurogane with me but I'm not sure he can make it. T-T What is a Fai without his Kurogane!?

xD
Yeah, anyway, I'll be there if I can get the money.

&&; teh [ a l t o ]

Tsubasa: Tokyo REVELATIONS

current anime: Code Geass
current manga: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

Niaro

Both are love. :3 <333

I actually don't like Chii as much as a character like Fai or Kurogane, but I really can't pull them off. I look too feminine for Kurogane, and I look too short for Fai. >|

But I like Chii. v Especially if I have a nice Fai with me! O: <333

... and to protect my feet during crowds. I feel like I'll get stepped on. XD

Altomare

Fai and Kurogane are great. I could NEVER EVER pull Kurogane off. Like you, I'm just way to feminine and I have a pretty small build. I'm a bit on the short side, but I think I'll be okay with cosplaying Fai.

I adore Chii, I've loved her ever since Chobits. Her and Hideki make such an adorable couple. I've thought of cosplaying as Chii but I don't really care for wear revealing clothes, and most of her outfits are slightly revealing, so I've yet to cosplay her. However, I've been thinking of cosplaying her and my boyfriend said he'd cosplay as Hideki. So that'd be cool.

I love Fai and Chii's relationship in TRC... SPOILER: I think that it is just so sweet that Fai made he to look like his mother! Even though he didn't have the greatest mom, he still loved her enough to make Chii to look like her! <333

xD
I'm sure you won't get stepped on~~

&&; teh [ a l t o ]

Tsubasa: Tokyo REVELATIONS

current anime: Code Geass
current manga: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

Punkbuster

Have you checked out the Clamp thread yet, Niaro? We got a few characters there you'd fit in with. XD

Niaro

O: Thank you! I just noticed it yesterday. Thanks for inviting >3 I joined <3