Where are you traveling from for Fanime?

Started by Squeeky_Moonkin, December 17, 2007, 04:48:58 PM

ChibiTobi

lyricaldanichan

Mearibesu

Me and my group are coming from Arroyo Grande, CA

rude32

I'm comin from Manteca, and my groups is comin from Sacramento, Stockton, and Tracy. Theres alot of here that don't live that far away.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Dragon Ninja

I'll be coming from Santa Maria, CA by train. This will be my first time at Fanime, as well as my first time at an Anime Convention.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

XpHoBiaX

If anyone is traveling from Ione, I'd like to ask permission for a ride. I live on Lake Camanche. I don't have a ride to the con, and I rather not waste a $45 badge.

Death_Note_Matt

Matty Here is coming from Oroville XD Its a 6 hour drive.
XD
Another Player has Entered the Game

Tur713

Quote from: KyraEnsui on December 29, 2007, 03:35:44 PM
I used to live in Stockton, but now I live in Lincoln, CA. *nod*

Yay Stockton! I still live there. That's where I'll be traveling from. ;D
Founder - Fanime Dating Dojo

fencergirl

Coming from LA
For An Cafe solely.
Missing school too...shhh.

Siatsu

LOL! Well people have already mentioned me in this board but I guess I'll annouce myself XD

I live in Suprise Arizona and will be driving to Fanime with two other friends. The fourth member of our group is flying in from Utah :3

Tur713

Quote from: Siatsu on January 13, 2008, 06:17:28 PM
LOL! Well people have already mentioned me in this board but I guess I'll annouce myself XD

I live in Suprise Arizona and will be driving to Fanime with two other friends. The fourth member of our group is flying in from Utah :3
That's dedication! ;)

Lizchan33

Moonblossom

Eastern Canada  :o

Seriously, it's like, a combined 7 or 8 hours on a plane each way. I deserve a cookie or something.

localuvr

yes you do. you deserve a cookie. or pockie. pockie's good.
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

Siatsu

Quote from: Tur713 on January 13, 2008, 09:16:00 PM

That's dedication! ;)

Well since it is going to be my first Fanime I don't know if you'd call it dedication ^.^; But thank you!

Squeeky_Moonkin

Quote from: Moonblossom on January 14, 2008, 11:12:59 AM

Seriously, it's like, a combined 7 or 8 hours on a plane each way. I deserve a cookie or something.

Yay for Canada. I visited Victoria once, I want to vists Canada again and see more then just touristy stop.

rude32

If you feel like hunting me down, I'll give you a cookie at the con.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Tur713

Quote from: Siatsu on January 14, 2008, 08:06:06 PM
Quote from: Tur713 on January 13, 2008, 09:16:00 PM

That's dedication! ;)

Well since it is going to be my first Fanime I don't know if you'd call it dedication ^.^; But thank you!
Still, that's a long trip!

You too! Wow, you do deserve a cookie or something. If I run into you I'll try to get you something as well.

Trumby

If I end up coming down (not sure if I have the time off work yet..), I'll be coming from Portland, Oregon.
Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

Ari

Hollister, Lol not too far from the convention. I gotta remember to actually reserve gas money this year. Lolz