Where are you traveling from for Fanime?

Started by Squeeky_Moonkin, December 17, 2007, 04:48:58 PM

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Banban

My friend and I are flying in from Denver, Colorado XD;
+[GeT tHe pArtY StArTeD]+

Moonblossom

Quote from: Banban on February 02, 2008, 03:50:07 PM
My friend and I are flying in from Denver, Colorado XD;

Hehe, the friend I'm rooming with is coming from that area!

Kyley

I actually live a few blocks away (downtown SJ), so not too far actually.  :3

dibbly

gilroy, about 1/2 hr. to 45 min trip north. not to shabby i might add. but i grew up in SJ and know the con area pretty well. really good sushi place about 4 blocks away=).
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.

babytealeaf

Quote from: Kyley on February 02, 2008, 09:22:59 PM
I actually live a few blocks away (downtown SJ), so not too far actually.  :3

I live in downtown sj as well, so I only have to travel about 3 blocks ^^

SSX

Miyu

Quote from: Shinsengumi on January 06, 2008, 03:32:47 AM
Quote from: Sai_The_Righteous on January 05, 2008, 08:12:30 PM
i guess im the only one from Monterey CA planing to go  :'(

oh well, i still cant wait :D

I live in the monterey county, I live in Salinas.

I live in Capitola, near Santa Cruz in the Monterey Bay...Jade
....A loser is always a hero in disguise....

dibbly

Quote from: Shinsengumi on January 06, 2008, 03:32:47 AM

I live in the monterey county, I live in Salinas.
did you see the rocky horror show at the fox??
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.

OniCourseMusha

San Francisco.  After I finish my finals, I'm gonna take a Caltrain to SanJose and take the free bus that takes me straight to the convention center.  I pretty much can head there myself.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

narutofan17

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on February 06, 2008, 01:56:05 AM
San Francisco.  After I finish my finals, I'm gonna take a Caltrain to SanJose and take the free bus that takes me straight to the convention center.  I pretty much can head there myself.
I can't believe I use to take Amtrak to get to San Jose but Caltrain is the cheapest way to get there.
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

CharAznable

SuppJorieeS2

Awww.
;]

I'm the onlyy one coming from the Fresnoo areaa.
<3

Bri-chan

I'm from the northeastern corner of Oklahoma. I have no idea in the world how I will get there (flying is kind of expensive), but I really want to go. Then again, I might not even be able to convince my mom to let me go :(.

talu-chan

Where from? I am flying out from Tulsa. I already have my ticket. It is kinda expensive but it would be better then driving out.
These violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which, as they kiss, consume.

Bri-chan

I'm from Grove. The problem is convincing my mom to let me fly (she's terrified of planes), but it's true that flying would be a lot easier. If I flew I would definitely be flying out from Tulsa.

talu-chan

I has there today when I was driving around.

My dad is worrying about me flying out alone so he wants my step borther to go with me. Would it help her if you would be flying out with someone?
These violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which, as they kiss, consume.

Bri-chan

It might help. The first step is convincing her to let me go though. How much did your plane ticket cost?

talu-chan

$264.. I went on cheaptickets.com.

If it would help I am 19 and another female that knows someone in California so that might make your mom feel better.

The Sim

I'm coming from the Concord area just north of SJ, it's only about an hour drive.  I'm bringing like 8 people with me.
Tyler W.

2009 Black Suit
2010 Black Suit