Worst thing that can happen at Fanime

Started by Niaro, December 19, 2007, 01:41:39 AM

Truten

My Badtzumaru costume gets messed up...it'd suck so bad. :(.

Kazuya Mitsubishi

Probably mentioned several times, but - hard work put into a costume, just to have it start falling apart.  :-X

Nick Zebra

Inuyasha72187

Quote from: PyronIkari on December 19, 2007, 02:28:30 PM
For god's sakes... HAVE a hotel room or transportation back home/to a friends/SOMEWHERE.

A lot of idiots think going to fanime is a great idea, don't have a hotel room and expect to find a friend to crash with last minute without any money, or other such things, and end up sleeping in video rooms, hallways, and the such.

This is not smiled upon, so don't do it.

If you can't afford a hotel room, and you're traveling to the con, you shouldn't be going.

And not getting a hotel room, to save money, so you can spend it in the dealers room, is not a legitimate excuse to break the law and sleep in hallways/video rooms/etc.

My friends and I have a room, but we do like to take naps at the cons as well. (Short day naps, noon'ish, for 2 or 3 hours.) Is that acceptable?

narutofan17

This is the first year that my girl friend is going an I just hope now shit happens while I'm there. Just want to go and relax...and have fun of course. WOOOO HOOO!!!! Finished with finals!!!!
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

darkstar

Quote from: Inuyasha72187 on May 21, 2008, 08:26:38 AM
Quote from: PyronIkari on December 19, 2007, 02:28:30 PM
For god's sakes... HAVE a hotel room or transportation back home/to a friends/SOMEWHERE.

A lot of idiots think going to fanime is a great idea, don't have a hotel room and expect to find a friend to crash with last minute without any money, or other such things, and end up sleeping in video rooms, hallways, and the such.

This is not smiled upon, so don't do it.

If you can't afford a hotel room, and you're traveling to the con, you shouldn't be going.

And not getting a hotel room, to save money, so you can spend it in the dealers room, is not a legitimate excuse to break the law and sleep in hallways/video rooms/etc.

My friends and I have a room, but we do like to take naps at the cons as well. (Short day naps, noon'ish, for 2 or 3 hours.) Is that acceptable?

Better be careful, or they'll get you for that too.

Frankly, they better have cops there if I show up... And you can take that as a threat...

quantbits

1)
accidents involving my camera equipment.
(by "camera equipment", I don't mean a < $200 point and shoot.)

I'm very protective of my gear.  ;D

2)
Being glomped because of a particular costume.
and the subsequent search for any crystal studs that fall off the costume.

Please stand 1 feet away from me this year, Mr. 300 pound fat guy. For the love of god.