Shojo "Beat" Gathering 2010 *5/20 update ~ Change of Time!*

Started by BSaphire, December 27, 2007, 03:03:05 PM

BSaphire

Konnichiwa Shojo Beat Fans!

I wanted to say thank you to all of you who showed up for 09. Sorry that I got so delayed and missed you ^^( The protesters came and everything shifted to a SHARP Left for most of the day. I would like to schedule this for the afternoon in 2010. I am thinking of Friday for several reasons. So if you are interested in this gathering or you have any pics of Beat Peeps please post them and let us know where to see them (the URL).

Love to all
BSaphire

Beat Cospeeps: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year.  If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos.  By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Come represent your favorite "Beat" titles @ the Shojo Beat 2010 Gathering @ Fanime!!! If I have something incorrect please post it & let me know if I am missing any too ;P

Hugs
BSaphire

Day: Friday
Time: 4:30 (Changed due to FLOW concert Friday night)

The 2010 Shojo "Beat" Cosplay Gathering:

Absolute Boyfriend Zettai Kareshi:
Baby and Me (1991)Aka-chan to Boku:
Backstage Prince (2007) Kiwametsuke Gakuya Ura Ōji
Be With You Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu:
Beauty Pop :
Beauty is the Beast (2002) Bijo ga Yaju:
Cain Saga (prequel of Godchild)
Crimson Hero (2002)Beni-iro Hero:
Fall in Love Like a Comic! Manga mitaina koi shitai!
Fushigi Yūgi Genbu Kaiden:
Akusesu ~ shuura

Gakuyaura Ouji :
God Child (2001) Hakushaku Cain:
Haruka: Beyond the Scream of Time (2008)
Harukanaru Toki no Nakade (1999):
High School Debut (2003)Kōkō Debut:
HONEY AND CLOVER (2000):
Hot Gimmick S
I Love You Baby (2002) Aishiteruze Baby:
In A Distant Time: Hachiyō Chapter (2007) Harukanaru Toki no Naka de - Hachiyō Shō
BunofGovt ~ Yorihisa

Kamikaze Girls Shimotsuma Monogatari:
Kaze Hikaru:
La Corda D'Oro Kin-iro no Corda
LOVE★COM (2001) a.k.a Lovely Complex:
MeruPuri: The Märchen Prince (2002) MeruPuri -MÄRCHEN PRINCE-:
Millenium Snow (1998) Sennen no Yuki:
Monkey High!
NANA (1999):
Melly ~ Hachi
cateyedprincess ~ Nana Osaki

Ouran High School Host Club (2002) Ōran Kōkō Host Club:
?Mi Feng ~ Nekozawa
?RyuSan777 ~ kyouya ottorti
(GG)Nami_Misaki +1 ~ Hikaru and Kaoru

Princess Knight (6/07) Ribbon no Kishi
Punch!
Sand Chronicles Sunadokei:
Searching for the Full Moon (2001) Full Moon o Sagashite:
Shojo Beat Manga Artist Academy
SHOJO EVE ☆ EVE'S APPLEWORK 24 HOURS (2007):
Skip•Beat! (2002):
OpheliaCat8 ~ Kanae Kotonami

Socrates in Love Sekai no Chushin de, Ai wo Sakebu:
Special A (S.A.)
Tail of the Moon Tsuki no Shippo
THE GENTLEMEN ALLIANCE -CROSS- (2004) Shinshi Dōmei Cross:
Tokyo Boys & Girls Tōkyō Shōnen Shōjo:
ULTRA MANIAC (2001):
Vampire Knight(2004):
?Mi Feng ~ Yuuki Cross
trucrocks ~ Human Yuuki Cross
trucrocks's twin ~ Vampire Yuuki Cross
kagaminerin02 ~ Ruka
?RyuSan777 ~ zero kiryu
lexy-chan ~ Yuki Cross in the Day class uniform
lexy-chan Friend #1 ~ Zero Kiryuu
lexy-chan Friend #2 ~ Kaien

Wild Ones  (2004) Arakure:
Yume-Kira: Dream Shoppe Yumeyume Kirakira-do:
Yurara (2002) Yurara no Tsuki:

B's I don't know where List:
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

*YEAH!!! Three cospeeps and two titles :) It's a start.... are there more? I sure hope so!
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BunofGovt

Yay, B!  This is a great idea!  Dang, I can't decide who I'd like to cosplay for this.  I have Toga Yagari from Vampire Knight but, knowing me, I may change my mind before May.  Hell, please put me down as Toga for now, thanks.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

ranma12

good idea im not much into shojo but im am crazy for one of them ouran high!!!! sha im bring all my friends we have all the ouran cast! (well the major boy rolls haha)i will be there as either tamiki or if i have my twin hikaru!!

Kagura-neechan

I'm going as Renge-chan from Ouran

AbsolutelyCursed

I will be attending this as Mori from Ouran

edendreams

haha i've been getting the supplies together to make the pink jumpsuit for kyoko lol Hey if there's going to be a shojo beat gathering let me know and i'll show up as:

Kyoko Mogami from SKIP-BEAT!

a little art by me ^-^

BunofGovt

Quote from: edendreams on January 10, 2008, 11:22:18 PM
haha i've been getting the supplies together to make the pink jumpsuit for kyoko lol Hey if there's going to be a shojo beat gathering let me know and i'll show up as:

OMG one of my favorites!  Can't wait to see you there!

mayalynn

Dang... it just figures that there would be a gathering that might actualy include other characters from Harukanaru Toki no Naka de... now that I'm making costumes from the 3rd game in that series.

I may have to haul out my old Shimon or Akram now just for this gathering. (the former far more likely than the latter, sadly).
----------------------------------------------------
Anime Detour 2008 / Fanime 2008 / Nan Desu Kan 2008
Fuji Syuusuke, Oshitari Yuushi, Yagyuu Hiroshi, Kajiwara Saku, Musashibou Benkei

IshokuOsero

Quote from: edendreams on January 10, 2008, 11:22:18 PM

Ohh I hope to see you there~ Kyoko's awesome. x3

I'm going as Nana O. from ... well, Nana, and I'd love to go to a Shojo Beat gathering. ^^

BunofGovt

Quote from: mayalynn on January 21, 2008, 05:32:07 AM
Dang... it just figures that there would be a gathering that might actualy include other characters from Harukanaru Toki no Naka de... now that I'm making costumes from the 3rd game in that series.

I may have to haul out my old Shimon or Akram now just for this gathering. (the former far more likely than the latter, sadly).

Oooo, I spotted an Akram at Fanime one or two years back.  Could that have been you?  You do Shimon also?  I am working on a Yorihisa cosplay but am not sure I will have it ready by May.  :-\

mayalynn

Quote from: BunofGovt on January 21, 2008, 09:27:36 PM

Oooo, I spotted an Akram at Fanime one or two years back.  Could that have been you?  You do Shimon also?  I am working on a Yorihisa cosplay but am not sure I will have it ready by May.  :-\

That would have been me, since I'm the only one I know of outside of Europe or Japan. XD
The costume has taken a few improvements since then, I think, though quite a bit of wear and tear as well.
Shimon's only problem is that I go through a new pair of (impossible to find) green socks every con and have yet to find a wig that isn't terrible. I have an Inori as well, but she lives in Minnesota. ;_;
Anyway~ Good luck on Yorihisa! I'll be sure to pounce you at con if I see you there. ^_^
Anime Detour 2008 / Fanime 2008 / Nan Desu Kan 2008
Fuji Syuusuke, Oshitari Yuushi, Yagyuu Hiroshi, Kajiwara Saku, Musashibou Benkei

heeroyuy135

ShikiIchijo

If I can go to Fanime I will be cosplaying as my OC Dariem from the Day Class. (Vampire Knight)
Though he's a vampire, Newly bitten and junk. :3
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Newt Scamander - Harry Potter
Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Big Mac - My Little Pony

BunofGovt

B - I've decided not to do Toga (Vampire Knight) this year.  Put me down for Yorihisa from the Harukanaru Toki no Naka de ... series, thank you.  I will have that outfit done!!

Chihiro

I'm going as Night Class Yuuki from Vampire Knight. :3
on my way to steal yo gurls
Fanimaid Cafe Department Second Head

ranma12

BSaphire

Konnichiwa Beat Peebles!

I was looking to set up the gathering info and I was looking at the following possibilities:

Friday: 6:30 pm
Saturday: 4:30 pm
Sunday: 6 pm
Monday: 1:30 pm (with everyone checking out I know how crazy it gets! ^^)

What do you think? Let's decide on a day and time ASAP. There are many Beat titles that do not have their gathering info posted so I thought I would nail this down so that they could adjust their schedules.

Arigato
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

15 cospeeps from 7 different series are now on the list, but there were a couple I was unsure of so I made a list of them at the bottom of the first post. Please check to see if you are there and tell me where or who please ^^)

I also posted about setting a time for this gathering so please post what time you think would work for you  and then I will use the one that works for most peeps.

Hugs
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BunofGovt

Well, the Shonen Jump gathering is on Sunday at 2, so I've no problem with either Saturday at 4:30 or Sunday at 6:00.  Friday at 6:30 might not be bad, either.  I don't remember how dark it got in the early evening, but having the shoot inside (depending on size) might be okay...