I can't believe I won!

Started by BrightHeart76, December 28, 2007, 04:36:03 PM

BrightHeart76

I have to share and I'm short of people to share it with, so you're all being subject to my momentary ranting. 

I won the coolest contest in the history of Reno Radio Contests.  My sister nominated me for a contest called the Angels Among Us.  And they chose me to win.  I won "Gift of a New You including $5,000 gift card to Simon/Meadowood Mall, year-long membership to World Gym with fifty two personal training sessions valued at $1500, teeth whitening from Dr. Chase DDS valued at $1500, and $1500 in services from Nouveaus Aesthetics." 

$5,000 at the mall to "buy a new wardrobe".  Holy Heck in a Handbasket!

With everything negative that's been going on this was an insanely huge positive.  I wanted to share my happiness with everyone here too.  YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!   ;D

OK, back to normal now.  Thanks for reading.   :D

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

AnimeEmperor

KimaLucifer

Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

gmontem

Hey share the wealth! *nudge nudge* :P Congrats!
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

mDuo13

XpHoBiaX

Congrats! Wow and I thought all that stuff was a load of crap lol Amazing!

Sunara Ishi

~brain implodes of thinking of the sheer amount of clothes~

Congrats.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on December 29, 2007, 03:41:56 AM
~brain implodes of thinking of the sheer amount of clothes~

Congrats.

TELL me about it!  Although the rumor is that the gift card is actually a Visa debit card that I can use ANYWHERE Visa Debit is accepted...oh the anime I could buy.... 8)  I'll know for sure on Wednesday when I go collect my prize. 

Thanks everyone for the congrats.   :D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

BunofGovt

Congrats!  Nice way to end one year and begin a new one  ;D
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

JohnnyAR

You lucky little......

congrats on da contest!

Mango Bunny

I always enter those sorts of things. No win yet. ;_;

KawaiiAngel

lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky! (times infinite!!)

quick! come over so you can rub some luck off on me!!

Leviathan

Congrats BrightHeart, that's one great way to start the new year huh? Man, have fun with all that, that's awesome.  ;D

OniCourseMusha

MAN!!! THAT'S WORTH MORE THAN MY NINTENDO WII PRIZE AT Tales Of Anime!!  I'm jealous!! j/king.

Anyways congrats!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Spalding

Congratulations ;D

you are so lucky   :)
Is all about anime and fanime.

Shinsengumi

Damn I'm jealous now  :(, lol no I'm kidding  :D congratulations  :)
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Ree

Well I thought i would add a sound clip to this link but ummm i couldnt find anywere to just post sound so here is a kinda bad video with the clip of brightheart winning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBdN5TG148w

Spiritsnare

That's one helluva Christmas present.

Congratulations.
epic progressive

vox

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Ree on January 11, 2008, 07:42:09 AM
Well I thought i would add a sound clip to this link but ummm i couldnt find anywere to just post sound so here is a kinda bad video with the clip of brightheart winning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBdN5TG148w

You're a dead woman Ree..Dead.  Now everyone knows what a dork I sound like.  :P You forget...I know were you live!  (Ree is my sister who wrote the letter)

Kandybar

Wow, sounds like you deserve it!  Congrats!