2008 Calendars

Started by AnimeEmperor, December 28, 2007, 10:53:08 PM

AnimeEmperor

......FRICK I need a calendar! I always forget about it until like days before the new year. I'm struggling to find a good one, so I was wondering if everyone would share what they got or would like to suggest something.

Ayamachi

I'm exactly the same; in fact, I just got my calendar tonight. XP  Good anime calendars are sparse this year, it seems, so it's Japanese woodblocks. Click here and check the first one listed for the back view.

Last year...er, 2007 was/is an awesome Samurai Champloo calendar, I'm gonna miss it.

...There are way too many dog/cat/horse calendars in the world, IMO.
Alternate personalities for Fanime 2008:
TimeJump Hinata: 9%
Koumei: 8%
Black Jack: 67%
Gwendal: 38%

AnimeEmperor

That's funny, I actually already considered that calendar. Not really my style, I had a calendar like that once though.

mDuo13

I ordered a copy of this calendar, which'll hopefully be waiting for me when I get back to school:
http://www.moemoerabu.net/2007/12/09/aria-2008-wall-calendar/

AnimeEmperor

While I am on the fence about this I think i'd rather have more of the american styled calendars, so I would be able to write things I need to remember. If I was to get one like that I was thinking of this one.

http://images.jbox.com/f2/cl154_y89.jpg

Spiritsnare

epic progressive

vox

mDuo13

shortpachoo

Does anyone have a way of hanging the calendar so that you don't have to tear off the page every two months?

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

AnimeEmperor

I still can't find a good calendar, it's really upsetting me!!!

BunofGovt

For my office, we went over to the FedEx office and got one of their free wall calendars.  Shows the whole year by month, and the day blocks are big enough to write appointments in, etc.  It's about 3 ft across by 1 1/2 or 2 ft high, I think (it's rolled up right now, can't measure it).  I don't really care what it looks like, since it's for the office.  For my room, I have a small calendar that I got in the January Shojo Beat  ;D.

One year I actually drew a calendar for my nephew of scenes from One Piece, but I don't have the energy for something like that now.  Although, since I have the day off tomorrow and the weekend coming up, maybe I'll scan some nice bishies for a calendar ...  :o
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

AnimeEmperor

...OH MY GOD I FORGOT ABOUT IT EVEN MORE AND NOW IT'S 2008!!!! T____T

AnimeEmperor

Ok well I no longer have the luxury of deciding, I need a calendar because I keep forgetting which day it is and when school starts up again. So I went ahead and bought the D.Gray-man one.

JohnnyAR

I want a 2008 Hellsing calender.