HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Started by RyuHayabusa, January 01, 2008, 12:08:24 AM

RyuHayabusa

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ME TO YOU GUYS.

MAY THE INCOMING YEAR BRING YOU GUYS A LOT OF GOOD TIDINGS AND THAT EVERYTHING YOU GUYS WANT MAY COME TRUE.

GOOD RIDDANCE 2007, HELLO 2008 :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Sunara Ishi

~uguu!~ My year isn't starting too great... D:

May the rest of you have a good year. I'll try to make 2008 great but the odds are highly against me. (i'm the f'ing underdog right now... T.T) Rather than good wishes, I'd rather take good luck right now.

I think right now, I'll just look forward to 2009 and my friend hopefully coming back from N.C. in a few months.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Barnes

Happy New Year folks.
Now where is my underwear?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

zoupzuop2

Happy 5-Months-Till-Fanime!

...also known in some cultures as "New Year's Day".

Anyone made a resolution? I've made one I plan to keep: Earn at LEAST $10 from my music. Hopefully my hard work will make it come true. :3
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Otaku_Princess

OMG! lol  When I got home from my friends house I stood on the porch looking toward the street thinking, "fanime is in five months." lol  Is it sad just to look forward to conventions? XP

Squeeky_Moonkin

Quote from: Otaku_Princess on January 01, 2008, 02:03:30 AM
OMG! lol  When I got home from my friends house I stood on the porch looking toward the street thinking, "fanime is in five months." lol  Is it sad just to look forward to conventions? XP

Indeed, but cons are where you can be yourself 100% not worrying about whose going to judge you for what you do or wear. That and its an easy way to make friends....(looks forward to fanime...1st time fanime goer)

Sunara Ishi

Melty made my new years a little better... Ren in kimono. Banzai!

To those that don't know, go open/play melty now. ^.~
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

asuka245

Happy New Year

Everyone I Hope u had a sober new year and everyone is alright..

Thank God it's 2008...Not to Far to Fanime 2008
Been attending fanime since 99!
Been a fanime Staff since 2000-2007
Video programming--2000-2005
E-gaming--2006-2007
Fanime Con E-Gaming Head for 08,09

BrightHeart76

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy New Year!

It's going to be an amazing year, I just feel it!   ;D  Things are lining up so amazingly well that I know this year is going to be one of my best yet, wait and see.  Heck my horoscope even says I'm bound to find love this year.   :D  I love my job, I've had an amazing windfall, I'm finally free of a lot of the things that have been holding me down...yeah 2008 is gonna be AWESOME.   ;D 

My New Years resolution is to be positive about all the changes coming my way and be a better me when it's all said and done.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Jerry

Funny, some of us have been working on Fanime (yes, even thru the holidays...)

But nonetheless... yes I just got home from good foodz, games, and playing Rock Band and watching movies... well, til now I just got home @ 940amish in the morning...

and now what to do?

Take out Zombies/Parasite filled villagers in Resident Evil 4.

I HAVE NOT SLEPT since LAST THURSDAY.... its freaking... weird. >.<

:D

As far as resolutions: trying to save monies.

Hey Ryu did you call me at 4am?

Not to mention I'm getting random texts from 209, 303, 408, 415 469, 510, 530, 707,  831 and 928... I didnt realize I HAD so many friends in other area codes

But I dont remember who you are! >.< next time remind me who you are please!
:3

Happy New Yearz - W00tz!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Jerry on January 01, 2008, 09:43:52 AM
Funny, some of us have been working on Fanime (yes, even thru the holidays...)

But nonetheless... yes I just got home from good foodz, games, and playing Rock Band and watching movies... well, til now I just got home @ 940amish in the morning...

and now what to do?

Take out Zombies/Parasite filled villagers in Resident Evil 4.

I HAVE NOT SLEPT since LAST THURSDAY.... its freaking... weird. >.<

:D

As far as resolutions: trying to save monies.

Hey Ryu did you call me at 4am?

Not to mention I'm getting random texts from 209, 303, 408, 415 469, 510, 530, 707,  831 and 928... I didnt realize I HAD so many friends in other area codes

But I dont remember who you are! >.< next time remind me who you are please!
:3

Happy New Yearz - W00tz!

I don't think so man. I was at anthony's lan party and I was getting ready to crash by that time.

Man, I'm good. I had some fun times there. It was awesome :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

rubymoonIII

lol i had an awesome time at the party :D... except im hung over >:(...
i hope i start  the new year well... good bye 2007... it wasnt too bad although for me it was the year of revelations
hey tell richie and vince to gimme a copy of me wearing that cheongsam
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

XpHoBiaX

Don't mix hot wings with rum/whisky.

lol I had a great new years with the neighbors, their baby and my gandparents. ^__^

localuvr

Happy New Years, People!!

sigh... only five more months till fanime... OMG!!! I've gotta finish my cosplays! AHHH!!! *grabs material and sewing machine*
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

XpHoBiaX

Meh, I am not gonna cosplay. I don't even know if I'll have a car to drive. *it's STILL in the shop*

localuvr

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on January 01, 2008, 07:10:12 PM
Meh, I am not gonna cosplay. I don't even know if I'll have a car to drive. *it's STILL in the shop*

you...you... you're not? *big puppy eyes* But why? *starts brawling* please do...unless you don't have money or something... I DON'T WANNA BE ALOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!
*insert friends* We'll be cosplaying too!
*localuvr* but it's not the saaaaammmmeeee!!!.........Oh well, it's your choice. I still hope you reconsider *insert puppy eyes* please?

XpHoBiaX

I've been going to fanime since like, 2000. Almost consecutively. I missed, 2001,2002 (either that I went for a partial day), 2003 & 2004 lol.

I may work on my Space Ninja outfit. Since I can use my cyber goth clothes as 'cosplay'. lol But I think I wasted my money for pre reging. I don't have a car, and unless I can find a ride...from IONE. I highly doubt I'd be there for all the con goodiness.
This may be my last Fanime as well.  I am not planning on staying in California much longer.
I have finances...it's just...things have happened this pass year that have REALLY pushed my buttons.

localuvr

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on January 01, 2008, 07:30:16 PM
I've been going to fanime since like, 2000. Almost consecutively. I missed, 2001,2002 (either that I went for a partial day), 2003 & 2004 lol.

I may work on my Space Ninja outfit. Since I can use my cyber goth clothes as 'cosplay'. lol But I think I wasted my money for pre reging. I don't have a car, and unless I can find a ride...from IONE. I highly doubt I'd be there for all the con goodiness.
This may be my last Fanime as well.  I am not planning on staying in California much longer.
I have finances...it's just...things have happened this pass year that have REALLY pushed my buttons.
Okay, um... please do work on your Space Ninja outfit (I'll be on the lookout for it), and where is Ione? And, also, I'm sorry you have to leave CA, and sorry about whatever buttons were pushed. But still, PLEASE cosplay. thankies

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: asuka245 on January 01, 2008, 05:14:16 AM
Happy New Year

Everyone I Hope u had a sober new year and everyone is alright..

Thank God it's 2008...Not to Far to Fanime 2008

Sober? Hahahaha... You don't know me as well as many others do...

But seriously, yes, everyone Good luck and have fun this year. Be ambitious and try something new. Don't let the little things get to you. :3

This year is already starting off better than last. I hope this trend continues.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

XpHoBiaX

It's funny that you say that Loktera.
... Be ambitious and try something new.
I am going to Sweden in june-july.

Ione is a 95640 area code. I live on Lake Camanche, if that helps. I am pretty much 3-4 hours from Sanjose. Including traffic. lol