HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Started by RyuHayabusa, January 01, 2008, 12:08:24 AM

DemonLordZabuza

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!  I still have like 4 hrs before the day is over so I still win :D.

I just got back to america where there is no cats :D

As some of you know, I spent the last four days in the land of the beans and the training grounds for the guys standing in front of home depot.  MEXICO.  It was fun, great food, and fun times. Here is the low down of what happen that night:

involved me being a dj, drinking, girls grinding me, more drinking, girls laying on me while I was in the couch, more drinking, girls kissing me at the new years, and more drinking...and I dont think they were all of legal age...I also sang some kareoke in spanish and had my dad try to hook me up with a 14 or 15yr old...crazy beaners

got two or one hour of sleep, crossed the border...legally...waited two hours to get into the grey hound, traveled to San Diego.  Got a taxi to the airport, waited four hours to get on my plane.  I got to talk to a swimmer spartan :D.  Then got homes

No I didn't get food poisoning while down there and yes I did eat tacos.  Also some goat soup :D.  Over all a fun trip.  I got me back a nice bottle of tequila...hopefully its goods :D.

Well till I see some or any of you, have a good rest of your day

"Even a demon can learn to love."
-Me

XpHoBiaX

*wonders if you met some of my family down there as well*

;>.>

o.O WASSSAAAAAAP? lol

Runewitt

Quote from: asuka245 on January 01, 2008, 05:14:16 AM
Happy New Year

Everyone I Hope u had a sober new year and everyone is alright..

Thank God it's 2008...Not to Far to Fanime 2008
was... not sober. but everyone is okay still.
i gotta start working on mah cosplays..
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

XpHoBiaX

I have like rum for another 3 parties and my own bushmills I am defedning with my life. lol

localuvr

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on January 01, 2008, 08:20:33 PM
It's funny that you say that Loktera.
... Be ambitious and try something new.
I am going to Sweden in june-july.

Ione is a 95640 area code. I live on Lake Camanche, if that helps. I am pretty much 3-4 hours from Sanjose. Including traffic. lol
Oooohhh! Okay! Thankies
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

Otaku_Princess

I wish I wasn't sober. lol  I forgot to ask my friend if I could have some Jack. T_T  I think I need to buy my own bottle. XP  Or just go with the great taste of sake. XD

shortpachoo

Happy New Years Everyone, though its almost the 2nd day of the new year.

For some reason though it doesn't seem like it a new year yet.

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

rubymoonIII

Quote from: DemonLordZabuza on January 01, 2008, 08:46:58 PM
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!  I still have like 4 hrs before the day is over so I still win :D.

I just got back to america where there is no cats :D

As some of you know, I spent the last four days in the land of the beans and the training grounds for the guys standing in front of home depot.  MEXICO.  It was fun, great food, and fun times. Here is the low down of what happen that night:

involved me being a dj, drinking, girls grinding me, more drinking, girls laying on me while I was in the couch, more drinking, girls kissing me at the new years, and more drinking...and I dont think they were all of legal age...I also sang some kareoke in spanish and had my dad try to hook me up with a 14 or 15yr old...crazy beaners

got two or one hour of sleep, crossed the border...legally...waited two hours to get into the grey hound, traveled to San Diego.  Got a taxi to the airport, waited four hours to get on my plane.  I got to talk to a swimmer spartan :D.  Then got homes

No I didn't get food poisoning while down there and yes I did eat tacos.  Also some goat soup :D.  Over all a fun trip.  I got me back a nice bottle of tequila...hopefully its goods :D.

Well till I see some or any of you, have a good rest of your day
*wonders if we are related o.o * HAPPY NEW YEAR
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Otaku_Princess

Seems like days are just days now. lol  To me theres no real difference anymore.  Like Christmas was a huge downer. T_T  Oh well, it'll be a better year I think. ^^

Jerry

Quote from: Otaku_Princess on January 01, 2008, 10:59:30 PM
Seems like days are just days now. lol  To me theres no real difference anymore.  Like Christmas was a huge downer. T_T  Oh well, it'll be a better year I think. ^^

What you need is a good balance between your social and your 'responsible' life.

I've got a 'decent' balance...

Why not goto the next gathering in San Jose?

Given the right conditions, we'll make sure that you dont have to be sober.

because drunken Rock Band and Wii game-playing is THAT much fun-ner...

No really it is...

I think I play GH and RB better with soem drinky drinky.
That plus the girls get gigglely and the guys ALWAYS knock stuff down or over.

W00t! for Good times ahead in 2008!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Otaku_Princess

lol If I had A ride I would go. XD

XpHoBiaX

DemonLordZabuza is like my third cousin, twice removed or something LOL I adopted him as cousin. lol ;>.> all beaners are cousins of some sort.....

I am sorta wondering now if I will be stalked. O.o But there isn't much fun in stalking me. I don't really care if people know where I live. I sorta doubt they'd suddenly appear on my doorstep, and I probably won't answer. >_> I've sort of become a sociopath.

I always play gh3 drunk. You get the better scores and shtuff, and it's just wicked fun.
I am a professional heavyweight concerning alcohol.  ;D (not that I am an alcoholic like the rest of my family....) I don't break anything ^.^
I am not a giggler either. -_-' Tho, I always come with my own preferred drinks. O_o

Otaku_Princess

I'll bring my favorite spirit...Jack Daniel's Single Barrel. ^^ hehe Great stuff. XD 

XpHoBiaX

El Presidente, Bushmills Origional, Captain Morgan Rum. (origional smooth, whatever it's called)

I'd prolly have two things of bushmills, and some random choice of tequilla. >_> Ice cream to make rum shakes, and alcohol paraphanellia to make grass hoppers. lol

Jerry

Quote from: Otaku_Princess on January 02, 2008, 12:04:38 AM
lol If I had A ride I would go. XD

I'll bring my favorite spirit...Jack Daniel's Single Barrel. ^^ hehe Great stuff. XD 

not to sound mean, but is Spaz Town CA a real city?  :o

How far is far?

I've randomly driven down to SB just so that a friend could hang out in SJ. (I'm NOT kidding! - it's her quote  :D)

But yah, or one of these days we'll take a gathering up to you and in return you entertain us with GH3 playing while balancing a bottle of JD on your nose.

w00t for other GH/RB players.

Otaku_Princess

Patterson, Ca...aka Spaz ville. lol

Jerry

*Mapquest/google/yahoo*

Ouch, directly east of san jose...

but you have to go around thru Tracy then South...

OR

you have to go thru Los Banos and then North...

We'll think of something.  :)

Otaku_Princess

Jerry

Always a good reason to have a random gathering in Tracy then.

*hint hint* to people in Tracy!

It's not like I randomly travel there just for the Sonic they have there.

The whole "Sugars" Crew is there after all!

Repsent the Fanime's best Sw33tness for last X years in a row!  :D

Otaku_Princess

Take me with you to San Jose!  I hate this place so much. DX lol