3 (30%)
Don't care.
2 (20%)
I'm trapped in a world of Vista.
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: January 15, 2008, 12:48:45 AM

G.I.R

Macworld Expo is coming up again at Moscone Center  in San Francisco January 14-17 2008.  Who knows what the big show item(s) will be this year  (last year the Apple T.V. and iPhone).  Any expectations of what's going to be new there? (maybe a new iPhone?).

alkaline

This is the first time in the past couple of years that I'm not working within the city, so I think I'll have to pass. Before I was a block away from Moscone.

I'm not exactly sure what to expect, but I wouldn't expect a new iPhone. It's far too soon and the latest update has already been leaked out. I'd probably expect something from the notebook line though and a new desktop to replace the Mac Mini.

gmontem

I'm hoping Jobs will announce a patch to fix those security holes if they haven't been addressed yet. :P
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Jehuty

I gotta follow the coverage from work...but I'm hoping to see what direction they take the Macbook Pro in this time...seeing as how I'm currently in the market...
PRO-DUB
ENGLISH, Mother%@#!-er, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

quantbits

my boss is going for free. lucky ;D

me? I'd go to see the pretty things, but in the end I'd just end up buying a cheaper PC equivalent =)