Bioshock

Started by JohnnyAR, January 02, 2008, 12:28:32 PM

JohnnyAR

Who's played it? The game's pretty cool, I have a lotta fun playing it. One of the greatest games ever made.

XpHoBiaX

My brother pre orderd that with the Assasons Creed. FXking amazing dood. I watched him play and I like it a lot too. Now I need to get a 360. It'd be cheaper than upgrading my computer. (And it's not my computer...)

Spalding

Bioshock is the greatest game ever.  :D

when i play Bioshock, it was cool and i like it.
Is all about anime and fanime.

XpHoBiaX

It makes you think too. lol

Shinsengumi

If I had a 360 I would play it, I still want to try it out, If I only wish I had cash to buy it and play it cause I heard good stuff about it.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

JohnnyAR

It is da shit as soon as you get a 360, buy Bioshock immediatly! But before buying the game, make sure you play the demo if you get Xbox Live.

Shinsengumi

Alright cool, I'll see if I get one as soon as I can.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

JohnnyAR

I'm almost done with the game actually, it's pretty short...

Gatsby

Absolutely awesome game! Sadly it was short and very easy (even on the hardest mode), plust I wish there were more plasmids. But other than those two complaints (which aren't even severe) it is one of my favorite games. The graphics are stunning. I also had fun playing around with dead bodies and telekineses.

rude32

I played it a little at my friends house, and it's a fr34kin great game. It might be the first game I buy when I get my 360 in the comin weeks. Either that or Dead Rising or Dynasty Warriors:Gundam.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

LadyKaren

We finished playing it last month. <3 I got addicted to hacking and would try to use every piece in each hacking. I still find myself quoting, "Is it bedby-by time yet, Mr. B?"

:)

Gatsby

Fighting with Big Daddies was fun. :P

mDuo13

Quote from: LadyKaren on January 17, 2008, 05:38:06 AM
We finished playing it last month. <3 I got addicted to hacking and would try to use every piece in each hacking. I still find myself quoting, "Is it bedby-by time yet, Mr. B?"

I have to give it credit for making "hacking" into Pipe Dream.

Otherwise, I see it's a well-made, atmospheric, nice-looking game... but I don't see the "greatest game ever" bit. Maybe it's just not to my taste.

Jerry

Seems like I'm missing out.

Then again, I'm not the 'hardcore' gamer i used to be I suppose.

I fail so much...

I just LOST THE GAME.

:P

ha ha ha...

suckers.

Go Bid Daddy that.  ::)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

LadyKaren

Quote from: mDuo13 on January 17, 2008, 08:24:30 AM

Otherwise, I see it's a well-made, atmospheric, nice-looking game... but I don't see the "greatest game ever" bit. Maybe it's just not to my taste.

ROFL That's why I did it! My mom grew me up on that. She still plays it.

Gatsby

I remember playing pipe dreams. SO addicting. :P

So anyone know if they'll release a modding tool for it? I need to mod... Jade Empire and Oblivion just aren't enough for me. Plus I want to make a room full of Big Daddies. Lol.

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on January 16, 2008, 10:53:57 PM
Absolutely awesome game! Sadly it was short and very easy (even on the hardest mode), plust I wish there were more plasmids. But other than those two complaints (which aren't even severe) it is one of my favorite games. The graphics are stunning. I also had fun playing around with dead bodies and telekineses.

you can get more plasmids on Xbox Live, kinda like an extras thing...

Oh yeah and one more thing I actually just beat it less than a week. Da ending is crazy!

Do u guyz think Bioshock would make a good movie, with the right people working the movie? just have the right screen writer, the right director, the right actors, and the right scriptwriter it would be good.

Quote from: LadyKaren on January 18, 2008, 03:58:51 AM
Quote from: mDuo13 on January 17, 2008, 08:24:30 AM

ROFL That's why I did it! My mom grew me up on that. She still plays it.

that reminds me how addicted my mom was when she used to play Tetris, she played it so much when she was a kid that she always heard the theme song stuck in her head.

iNSOMNiAC

I love that game, with much intensity. My mind was set on cosplaying a Little Sister this upcoming Fanime, but I don't think that's gonna happen anymore. Too bad though, I love cosplaying creepy, morbid characters.

And yeah, I noticed the "Pipe Dreams" style right away. I used to own that game for PSX, but I actually got sick of it and sold it years ago. Now I wish I hadn't, because I love to hack... x3

JohnnyAR

I know, hacking is fun and easy my little brother would step inside the room aand see me hacking on the game and he go "Your hacking again!?!"