Predator

Started by JohnnyAR, January 06, 2008, 02:13:04 PM

JohnnyAR

Does anyone read the comics? I have a mini series called "Predator: Big Game" and another one where Batman and Predator versus each other, I know wierd huh? But Mr. Freeze has a run in with one of the Predators, they kill all of his henchmen but the don't kill Mr. Freeze since they can't see him, because we all know that Mr. Freeze doesn't have any body heat and Predators only see everything through tempature. In the Batman V.S. Predator comics, the predators seem to only kill the bad guys in Gotham.

VictimX

JohnnyAR

Oh yeah, I've seen it before. It's pretty cool  :)

Siatsu

I have not read any of the comics. I've seen them before but I don't think many of the artist have captured the image of the Aliens or the Preditors to really hold my interest. However I have read a few of the Preditor books they have written and those are wonderful in my opinion.

http://www.amazon.com/Predator-Cold-War-Nathan-Archer/dp/0553574930

Heartbreak_despair

G.I. JOE VS. Trasformers is better...it has such great lines as:

" Don't hide it..divide it"
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

Tur713

Alien & Predator vs Batman & Superman It exists. Never got to read it, but I've seen two copies with my own eyes. Also New Avengers/Transformers was...everything you'd expect it to be. I did like the catch phrase, "Assemble and Roll Out" that they used for the ad campaign.

Has anybody noticed Dr. Doom usually has his hand placed in most Marvel crossovers? It's like he's the little kid that raises his hand even before they ask who wants to be in the next crossover.
Founder - Fanime Dating Dojo

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Tur713 on January 15, 2008, 01:31:51 AM
Alien & Predator vs Batman & Superman It exists. Never got to read it, but I've seen two copies with my own eyes. Also New Avengers/Transformers was...everything you'd expect it to be. I did like the catch phrase, "Assemble and Roll Out" that they used for the ad campaign.

Has anybody noticed Dr. Doom usually has his hand placed in most Marvel crossovers? It's like he's the little kid that raises his hand even before they ask who wants to be in the next crossover.

COOL! I have to read that

lol

Eurobeat King

I think I still have most of the Predator comics in boxes at my old house, from the first series, to the 3 Batman vs. Predator series to the really-good Superman vs. Aliens series.   I stopped after a while, so I'm not sure how many more they made..

Other interesting series were Robocop vs. Terminator and Superman vs. Terminator
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

Glitch

Quote from: Eurobeat King on January 25, 2008, 10:01:17 AM
I think I still have most of the Predator comics in boxes at my old house, from the first series, to the 3 Batman vs. Predator series to the really-good Superman vs. Aliens series.   I stopped after a while, so I'm not sure how many more they made..

Other interesting series were Robocop vs. Terminator and Superman vs. Terminator
Awsome. I have superman versus aliens too.Although only the first issue. I had one issue of Batman versus predator but that comic is long gone.

although the strangest meet up yet was this,

JohnnyAR

Are you fucking serious?! Holy shit! Thats is too funny, man.

XpHoBiaX

DOOOOD I read the robocop vs Terminator comics!!!!!!
I don't read much of the predator comics, but if you know a site to buy some please lemme know okay? Or if anyone wants to sell/trade/*cough give away cough*. It'd be good ref. 

I am making a fem pred. costume for fanime. If I can make it to fanime. (Other wise I'll just have it made for when I got to Sweden. Supposedly there this this HUGE military silo that was converted into a Laser Tag place. lol So I am gonna go be a Predator, and hope I don't suck too bad at the game.)