Group Cosplayers??? Who are you going as?

Started by Nightroad, January 10, 2008, 05:01:53 PM

Ayamachi

This year our biggest group cosplay will be Team 8 from Naruto (time jump version). I'm gonna be Hinata, two of my friends will be Shino and Kiba. We can't convince anyone to be giant Akamaru, unfortunately, but we might be able to squeeze a Kurenai out of someone.  ;D  Other than that I'll be pairing with my friend for our Koutetsu Sangokushi cosplays - I'll be Koumei, she'll be either Shuuyu or Chou'un. Oh and for Kyou Kara Maou, I'll be Gwendal and she'll be Gunter.

(Yes, we do usually pair a lot.)

Last year we had a big random Bleach character group... something like Bankai Ichigo, Unohana, Kuukaku, Nanao, Shunsui, and Matsumoto. I love giant group cosplays, things always get so cracked out between us after lunch.
Alternate personalities for Fanime 2008:
TimeJump Hinata: 9%
Koumei: 8%
Black Jack: 67%
Gwendal: 38%

Avairrianna

I will be in several groups which include:

Ouran
-Tamaki
-Kyouya
-Hikaru
-Kaoru
-Hani
-Mori
-Haruhi (Me)
-Renge
-Nekozawa

Phoenix Wright
-Phoenix
-Edgeworth
-Angel Starr (Me)
-Gumshoe
-Manfred von Karma
-Maya Fey
-Ema Skye
-Ron DeLite
-Judge
- three others haven't decided yet

Full Metal Alchemist
-Roy
-Hughes
-Ed
-Hawkeye
-Sloth (Me)
-Envy
-Wrath
-Armstrong
-Havoc
-Falman

Metal Slug
-Clark Steel
-Fio Germi
(I count this because there are only 7 characters total between 7 games so two is a group so there *sticks tongue out*)

And then everyone else is going off and doing other stuff to!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

fighter_for_hire

I wouldn't say group more like pair...  ;D

Sailor Moon
Sailor Uranus (me)
Sailor Neptune

Bleach

Soi Fong (me)
Yoruichi

MidnightRosebud

My friend Fanime_lo-ve will be cosplaying as Yoruichi, and I am going as Lisa from Bleach. Then we have three friends going as Itachi Uchiha, Kisame, and Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto. And ur other friend will be from the Love Me Section of Skip Beat.
Then I will be cosplaying as Marion Phauna, and my friend will be Matilda Mattise from Shaman King. We'll have 2/3 of the Hanagumi. Her sister will be Ryuichi Sakuma(?) from Gravitation.
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

jeans

I'm starting up a Princess Nine group! So far it's just me and Tabbychan...we haven't decided who is going to be who.

zemric

anyone else doing devil may cry cause im going as dante from DMC2
2007 attendee
2008 egaming
2009 stage zero
2010 pc gaming "head"

silenthillplaya

My friends and I are doing Tales of the Abyss.

Luke
Tear
Anise (me)
Guy
Jade
Dist

vasher

Le gasp!  Another TB cosplayer.

Look for me as Cain, with a Dietrich in tow. ;)

Nightroad

Quote from: vasher on February 26, 2008, 08:04:13 AM

Sweet!!!! We shall have to meet up and take pics!!!!
Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

KawaiiAngel

XD I've always wanted to be in group cosplay!! If anyone needs a girl...hit me up, lol

This year I'm cosplaying as Lenalee Lee from D Gray Man, and hopefully I'll run into some other characters from that series to take pics withh

kimu

Quote from: Nightroad on February 26, 2008, 06:11:10 PM

I realize this thread is supposed to be about groups, but I'm coming to Fanime by myself.
:(
However, I'm hoping to meet up with others for a fun convention.
Because one of my costumes for Fanime will be an Abel (manga version)--and seeing as I've already encountered Vasher in another forum and it sounds like great fun--maybe someone could start a TB grouping thread??

vasher

Quote from: kimu on February 26, 2008, 06:55:06 PM
Quote from: Nightroad on February 26, 2008, 06:11:10 PM

I realize this thread is supposed to be about groups, but I'm coming to Fanime by myself.
:(
However, I'm hoping to meet up with others for a fun convention.
Because one of my costumes for Fanime will be an Abel (manga version)--and seeing as I've already encountered Vasher in another forum and it sounds like great fun--maybe someone could start a TB grouping thread??
Presto!  http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,8928.0.html

Let's see if we can pull off a tiny TB gathering to wow the world. Orden vs. A/X? XD

Hanha

Me and some friends are doing a Mario group sort of thing, me being Daisy, the rest Mario, Luigi and Peach. We're also hoping on doing gaijin 4koma shots (this was pretty much the cleanest version I could find: http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/e/e9/Gaijin_4Koma_Reaction_Guys_48.jpg)

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

clawmaster

i am going to be with my friends in the naruto gathering on sunday but other then that i am be walking around on friday as the Engineer from Team Fortress 2 and Edward Elric on saturday.

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

ryuyasha

Me and a friend are going as Kisuke Urahra (me) and Schoolgirl Rukia. Might also be getting an Ichigo, and an orihime. Lol, if any ther bleach cosplayers want to, join our group.

fighter_for_hire

My girlfriend and I will be cosplaying a few pairs:

Sailor Uranus(me) and Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon

Soi Fong (me) and Yoruichi, and if i let my sister go she would be cosplaying as Yachiru from Bleach.

TaikoMoon

No group this year. Back in 2006 me and my sister's friends or whatevers were dressed as Anbu. Nice little group running around.

This year it looks like it may just be me and my bf as tenjho tenge. I wonder if anyone else is going as characters from that group.
"Friendly fire isn't"
'08 cosplay(s) All still debatable:
Chibi Maya/tenjho tenge
Ibuki/Street Fighter

Miss_Goku

I will be doing a few small group cosplay. I am doing Kingdom Hears II. I will be Roxas and there will be a Sora, a Riku, a Axel and if my friend get it done, a King Mickey with me.

I am also doing Tails of the Abyss. I will be doing Tear, there will be an Anis, Luke, Jade, and Guy.

Lastly I will be doing a Host Club cosplay. I will be Honey. there will be a Tamaki, a Haruhi, Kyoya, Renje, and more... i just cant remember >.<

obliviousedward

While it won't be this year, I'm hoping (REALLY hoping) that one year my friends and I can go as Digiko, Usada, and Puchiko from Di Gi Charat.  However, that probably won't happen, as one of my friends absolutely refuses to cosplay as Usada. XD  (I WILL go as Puchiko one year for sure, though. :3)

...Okay, so my post wasn't entirely relevant to the topic at hand, but I just wanted to get it out there. XD;;
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!