Guess..what ANTIC CAFE (AN CAFE) coming to fanime 08!

Started by darkknightcecil, January 13, 2008, 06:30:07 PM

darkknightcecil

Lisu

FinalShadows

I like it how we're the last ones on the list. Great =P

Let's hope they're cheap.
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

Rowan

Kazuko

Acid_Android

Quote from: FinalShadows on January 13, 2008, 07:42:55 PM
I like it how we're the last ones on the list. Great =P

Let's hope they're cheap.

...their live schedule is listed by date, not by some sort of rank, LOLL.

Tony mentioned this before in the Guests I Want for Fanime 2008 thread, but we cannot confirm nor deny this at the present moment (^^;;;;;;;  )

MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

darkknightcecil

kaiora

Caffeko <3 ~

otakuya

darkknightcecil

shortpachoo

Quote from: darkknightcecil on January 14, 2008, 02:59:32 PM
JROCK
band
yeah..

Yea and also if you watched Darker than Black they did the 2nd OP "Kakusei Heroism ~The Hero Without A Name~," (which is a great song)

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

darkknightcecil

Acid_Android

Er, before this turns into a whole "I miss Bou!" thread...
Bou WAS an essential part to the band, and I'm sure a lot of people do miss him, but it was his own personal choice for leaving, and we should be respectful of that decision. If you've seen the Hibiya On the O New Sekai DVD, you can totally see how hard his departure was for each one of them, especially during the last encore, so I can only guess that hearing "I WANT BOU BACK" all the time doesn't make it any easier for any of them.
That statement can potentially spark some unwarranted mean comments against the newer members of the band, so...let's not go there, ok? :D

Takuya and Yuuki are amazing additions to AnCafe, and real Cafekko will be supportive no matter what~

In any case, I know for a fact that a lot of American Cafekko have been checking these forums for information, but once again, I'd like to repeat that we cannot confirm or deny any info at this present time. (BFE)

(Let's leave it at that for now...the "It's true, Duh" statment was actually a little rude :-\...)
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

KamijoIsLove

It's still taking Yuuki some time to grow on me. Maybe it's just the image.

Otherwise...

*faints*

*....prays* LET IT BE TRUTH Dx

darkknightcecil

Hmm I guess
Family Issues? Hmm..
Sorry about the rudeness -_-..
But Either Way At least their coming to FAnimecon

iheartjrock

PickleBunny

I'd just like to say that we are not affiliated with J-Rock Revolution.  Also, I don't think that JRR has explicitly mentioned anything about An Cafe on the homepage, I thin it was just mentioned in their forums, which is probably not the best source for reliable information at the moment.

I know it's like being hit in the head repeatedly by a book but it's worth repeating: At this time, we can neither confirm nor deny any information.
MusicFest Staff 2005
MusicFest Second 2006-2011

otakuapprentice

not trying to take away from the main topic(but it will probably be perceived that way by some), but MUCC and Despairs Ray are gonna be part of the Taste of Chaos tour.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

KamijoIsLove

=D Despairs Ray~? Ahahah my day keeps getting better.

As for An Cafe...Fanime cannot confirm/deny info, but...An Cafe's site still lists it... .__. ;; ??

>_< *still praying*

Otaku_Princess