Guess..what ANTIC CAFE (AN CAFE) coming to fanime 08!

Started by darkknightcecil, January 13, 2008, 06:30:07 PM

nanshi

If the concert is held, ans it's a first come first serve, how early are they going to allow ppl to line up? What's the earliest they let ppl line up for an event usually?

:D
Nyappy in the World!

DN6412

Quote from: PickleBunny on January 21, 2008, 08:55:07 PM
If you don't want to register for a full weekend, you can register for one day attendance, for Fanime, on the day of the concert, that will be able to get you into Musicfest's concert.  These passes are not available online but in person at the reg booth. 

In terms of seating, in the past, it has been first come first serve, but not in terms of when you get your registration, it depended on how long before the show one was willing to line up. 

Wait . . . so I have to buy my badge on THE DAY of the concert?

Or the day before is fine . . . ?

jemz

Quote from: DN6412 on January 23, 2008, 07:34:19 PM

If you are only able to attend the day of the concert, yes. You must purchase it the day of. Single day passes only count for the day it is purchased.
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

keirabug

i was just about to post a thread asking if they were coming, because i heard it on another forum. but wow... im so happy <3
Baby, the Stars Shine Bright

DN6412

Quote from: jemz on January 23, 2008, 08:54:20 PM
Quote from: DN6412 on January 23, 2008, 07:34:19 PM

If you are only able to attend the day of the concert, yes. You must purchase it the day of. Single day passes only count for the day it is purchased.

Oh, okay, thank you! This will be my first time at Fanime so yeah . . . [I don't live around San Jose]

jemz

Quote from: DN6412 on January 25, 2008, 06:53:49 PM

Oh, okay, thank you! This will be my first time at Fanime so yeah . . . [I don't live around San Jose]

No worries! I would suggest, if you can, to buy a full badge and pre-register for Fanime. Pre-reg lines tend to move more quickly than the "single day" badge lines which can take more than 3 or 4 hours.

If you do decide to come, we hope you will have a lot of fun. :D

HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Piper

It would be extremely exciting if Antic Cafe was able to come to Fanime this year!

But wasn't it last year the bands that came were put into this room somewhere else instead of across the street? Because I followed the map and it led to across the street...but it wasn't actually, well, across the street.
Can't wait to see everyone!

DN6412

Quote from: jemz on January 26, 2008, 04:50:50 PM
Quote from: DN6412 on January 25, 2008, 06:53:49 PM

No worries! I would suggest, if you can, to buy a full badge and pre-register for Fanime. Pre-reg lines tend to move more quickly than the "single day" badge lines which can take more than 3 or 4 hours.

If you do decide to come, we hope you will have a lot of fun. :D

Wow, 3-4 hours? I remember last year at Anime Expo, I had to wait about 7 1/2 hours. . .

Back on topic-ish.
Does anyone know what time the concert might start? And what time the registration lines open?

Tony

We are still working out the times for the concerts... it depends on various other schedules. Sunday concert would definitely start sometime between 4pm-8pm. We'll have an official announcement and put it on the site.

Registration should open around 8am; we'll have exact times on the website probably around April.
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

iheartjrock

Crown

After find out about (the possibility of) this concert, I decided I'm going to Fanime this year.. So yeah. Gathered a few friends who wanna come with me, I think we'll all have a blast. haha.

Personally, I love all five of the members, and miss Bou. However, I think I've warmed up more to Yuukiki and Takuyan than Bou-kun. haha. :'D Other AnCafe concerts I've been to were fantastic! They're real showmen! :D I hope I have a chance/the legal right to give them a present or something. ;]

So I'm excited. Hope this all works out for me. I plan to pre-reg.

(; ・_・)―――――――――C<―_-)

darkknightcecil

Quote from: iheartjrock on February 04, 2008, 09:06:04 PM
How long do the concerts usually last?
like..
5 hoursish?
If its in the civi auditorium
otherwize last year it was liek..
2-3ish hours? per band?

iheartjrock

Really? Wow.
I guess I should wear comfortable shoes then, right? lol.

NERDglasses

hmm 5 hours?.. I remember the first time I went to Fanime's Musicfest (in the Civic Auditorium) was the year ZZ came and I stayed in line for quite sometime haha (got there early-ish, and still got really good seats, though we were able to go in the pit if we chose to.) and the line got ginormous. O_O but anywho.. The concert didn't seem more than 2-3 hours.. but maybe it was just me. ><;; Time does go by fast when you're having fun. haha
"You can fall in love many times, so don't waste time over a broken heart. Life happens once." -Dia Frampton :)

jemz

Quote from: iheartjrock on February 04, 2008, 09:06:04 PM
How long do the concerts usually last?

Typically, the concert would last a few hours depending on the number of bands playing.

As of the moment, the lineup is not currently set. We'll let everyone know what the schedule is on the website when it is.

HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

EvilBunnyKid

Once it is verified that an.cafe are coming how would i find out about the contests to eaither meet them, or special passes, ex... 
I would like to find out all of the EXTRA info!!

Big Fan!!

Cosplay:  I was going to go dressed as Kanon....but now not so sure because I might get lost in all the OSHARE KEI fans....   :P

jemz

Quote from: EvilBunnyKid on February 12, 2008, 12:41:42 PM
Once it is verified that an.cafe are coming how would i find out about the contests to eaither meet them, or special passes, ex... 
I would like to find out all of the EXTRA info!!

Big Fan!!

Cosplay:  I was going to go dressed as Kanon....but now not so sure because I might get lost in all the OSHARE KEI fans....   :P

All information about the events involving MusicFest's guests will be posted on the MusicFest section of the Fanime website.
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Tony

I guess we can say now that the title of this thread is pretty much accurate...  :)

More details in the coming days.
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

Spiritsnare

And so the fangirls rejoice.

$5 says there's going to be a spike in attendance count this year.
epic progressive

vox

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X