Guess..what ANTIC CAFE (AN CAFE) coming to fanime 08!

Started by darkknightcecil, January 13, 2008, 06:30:07 PM

milan

...Will we be allowed to take photos during the concert? o_o;

PickleBunny

MusicFest Staff 2005
MusicFest Second 2006-2011

kaiora

Quote from: sweet_milk_tea on March 26, 2008, 02:16:43 PM
how akward does everyone think it will be if i cosplayed as bou??
I dont think it would be at all. People cosplay him all the time still, and an even better chance is when everyone is pumped about an cafe, even if he isnt in the band anymore.
Caffeko <3 ~

LT

so, do you have to get tickets to see an cafe seperatly or is it if you have get the fanime badge so you can go...how does it work?

EvilBunnyKid

Quote from: sweet_milk_tea on April 12, 2008, 06:55:08 PM
so, do you have to get tickets to see an cafe seperatly or is it if you have get the fanime badge so you can go...how does it work?

If you have a weekend badge or a day pass the day of the concert than you will be able to get in. There is no seperate ticket from the Fanime badges.

Niikura_kun

I apologize if this has already been asked, seeming as i'm a bit too lazy to check all 7 pages. >.>;

Anyway! I've heard lots of rumors that you have to buy additional tickets for the Meet-and-greet and An Cafe. Is this true? I've learned not to trust rumors, but if this is true, how much would they be, and when would we be able to get them?

Apparantly PMX did it and charged an arm and a leg for them, but Fanime is SO much better.  :D

jemz

Quote from: Niikura_kun on April 13, 2008, 12:19:32 AM
I apologize if this has already been asked, seeming as i'm a bit too lazy to check all 7 pages. >.>;

Anyway! I've heard lots of rumors that you have to buy additional tickets for the Meet-and-greet and An Cafe. Is this true? I've learned not to trust rumors, but if this is true, how much would they be, and when would we be able to get them?

Apparantly PMX did it and charged an arm and a leg for them, but Fanime is SO much better.  :D

We are still working on the Meet and Greet portion. It will be a ticketed event. We're just deciding on the other details because space is limited and we will not be able to accommodate all who want to attend. We're trying to be as fair as possible.
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

Mister_E

Quote from: jemz on April 13, 2008, 12:29:36 AM

We are still working on the Meet and Greet portion. It will be a ticketed event. We're just deciding on the other details because space is limited and we will not be able to accommodate all who want to attend. We're trying to be as fair as possible.
So is the concert free still as well as Autograph session?
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

jemz

Quote from: Mister_E on April 13, 2008, 12:43:36 AM

Both events are badged events.
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Mister_E

Quote from: jemz on April 13, 2008, 12:45:43 AM
Quote from: Mister_E on April 13, 2008, 12:43:36 AM

Both events are badged events.
Alright so I just need to show my Con badge.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Niikura_kun

Thank you very much jemz! One more quick question. To find information on how much and when the tickets will be sold, should I just check through this thread? Or should I just poke around on the main page instead?  ???

jemz

Quote from: Niikura_kun on April 13, 2008, 02:51:29 AM
Thank you very much jemz! One more quick question. To find information on how much and when the tickets will be sold, should I just check through this thread? Or should I just poke around on the main page instead?  ???

For more up-to-date info about that, we would announce it on MusicFest's website. That's actually the best way to find out than on the boards. :D Tony and I tend to announce things first and then maybe post it on the forums later.
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Niikura_kun

Quote from: jemz on April 13, 2008, 10:10:57 AM
Quote from: Niikura_kun on April 13, 2008, 02:51:29 AM

For more up-to-date info about that, we would announce it on MusicFest's website. That's actually the best way to find out than on the boards. :D Tony and I tend to announce things first and then maybe post it on the forums later.

Thanks so much. I'll keep that in mind! =D

Mister_E

Has the time of when the concert is been posted yet?

Tony

Not yet; lots of the details will be up in about a week/week and a half, I expect. Cross your fingers!
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

Mister_E

Quote from: Tony on April 17, 2008, 09:10:17 PM
Not yet; lots of the details will be up in about a week/week and a half, I expect. Cross your fingers!
Got it, now I don't need to buy a different badge in order to get in? I just need to flash my Fancy badge that everyone gets when they register online.

Tony

No, you won't have to buy anything else - you only need to buy the badge.
Retired.
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Father, 2014

PK

So this meet and greet thing

what's special about it?

Mister_E

Quote from: PK on April 18, 2008, 11:31:36 AM
So this meet and greet thing

what's special about it?

you get to meet them AND greet them.

Tony

Yes, that's true.  :P

It's a cocktail-style reception with light catering and an intimate atmosphere (ignoring the screaming fangirls). It's an opportunity to get close to the band and chat while enjoying tasty snacks in a nice reception area.
Retired.
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Father, 2014