Smash Bros Brawl

Started by mDuo13, January 15, 2008, 08:48:26 AM

Tur713

Quote from: narutofan17 on January 18, 2008, 09:54:15 AM
I know what you mean!!!! I just got my wii and I come to find out that it was pushed back again! I mean I'm all for the many new characters (boo they got rid of my favorite) but come on. Don't set a date unless you know for sure it's going to be exact. This just getting me burning to play it even more.
Who's your favorite? I doubt that they're releasing ALL the characters on the site. Just sit back and hope your character is actually a secret character.
Founder - Fanime Dating Dojo

mDuo13

z0mg GameStop called and said they had my Wii. FRICKIN' YEAH! I don't have to worry any more!

I guess I have to preorder Brawl soon then.

OniCourseMusha

Scratch that pre-order I said.  I'm actually just reserved mine and paid the price at Gamestop.  Looking forward to try the game on the first day it'll get released.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Mordyan

Lets see I have had my pre-order for this game since.. (digs around his desk for a moment and pulls out a worn receipt) ...AUGUST 17th!!!!  :o

Oh well I will have to console myself with Fire Emblem and Guitar Hero III for the WII for now. (Yeah they have been out awhile but they are recent purchases for me.)

Tur713

Quote from: Mordyan on January 19, 2008, 10:39:14 AM
Lets see I have had my pre-order for this game since.. (digs around his desk for a moment and pulls out a worn receipt) ...AUGUST 17th!!!!  :o

Oh well I will have to console myself with Fire Emblem and Guitar Hero III for the WII for now. (Yeah they have been out awhile but they are recent purchases for me.)
You think that's bad, I had my LoZ: Twilight Princess preordered almost TWO YEARS before  release and THEN I had to wait for the Gamecube version to come out. (I didn't have my Wii yet)

narutofan17

Quote from: Tur713 on January 18, 2008, 01:18:30 PM
I know what you mean!!!! I just got my wii and I come to find out that it was pushed back again! I mean I'm all for the many new characters (boo they got rid of my favorite) but come on. Don't set a date unless you know for sure it's going to be exact. This just getting me burning to play it even more.
Who's your favorite? I doubt that they're releasing ALL the characters on the site. Just sit back and hope your character is actually a secret character.
I'm aiming towards Meta Knight and Lucas (only because Ness is my favorite character and I'm hoping his fight style is similar)
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

narutofan17

I think this Smash Brothers has the best music so far. If you haven't been on the website then you should go and listen to some of the songs that they posted from the game.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Tur713

Quote from: narutofan17 on January 23, 2008, 10:05:13 AM
I'm aiming towards Meta Knight and Lucas (only because Ness is my favorite character and I'm hoping his fight style is similar)
Some leaks suggest that Ness is still in the game.

Kandybar

I normally play Pikachu or Peach on Melee (for some inexplicable reason, I'm best at them) and they're both returning, but I'll have to see how much the control scheme's changed.  I played Yoshi on the original but his moves were just different enough in Melee to screw me up.

Why do they keep moving the game back?  :-[

mDuo13

Quote from: Kandybar on January 23, 2008, 11:10:15 AMWhy do they keep moving the game back?  :-[
They underestimated the time it would take to perfect it. To quote Miyamoto: "A late game is only late until it comes out. A bad game is bad forever." So better for it to be late than on time and crappy.

Kandybar

Well, when put that way, you can't really argue it. 

At least I have Rock Band to tie me over til March.

narutofan17

Quote from: Tur713 on January 23, 2008, 10:16:10 AM
Quote from: narutofan17 on January 23, 2008, 10:05:13 AM
Some leaks suggest that Ness is still in the game.
Really? That would be cool if he was still in the game. Also, I hope Luigi is in the game also. BUT, I will try some of the new characters. Like Meta Knight, I can't wait to play as him.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!