2010 Cosplay Murder Mystery?

Started by Gatsby, January 16, 2008, 09:29:23 PM

SangSeiku

Yes, yes.  Most Definately. :)
The only real problem we're having is that we need people to sign on before we can incorporate the actual characters into the plot line, Can't go around asking people to change the cosplays they've put so much hard work into, especially if they really want to join.
For now we're working on a prview plot.

So we need people to say they're dedicated! XD

We were thinking about Saturday and/or Sunday evening depending on the activity in the thread.
We are attempting to contact admin about where we can do it, (hopefully the maid cafe after closing timie if we can manage it, though for this we're a bit wary of who tto contact...)  we may end up doing it in the game room or out near the fountain(?) if we have to. Location could mess with the plot a bit too, but we are working on it.

We want everyone to have fun with this since its a first attempt. :)
Oh and Emo avenger, did you want to be a "witness" or "detective"?  (If witness whats your cosplay?)

BrightHeart76

This sounds like a lot of fun, and I'd love to take part.  However, your suggested schedule is going to bad for a lot of people.  Saturday night and Sunday night both have large events (Masquerade, Black and White Ball and Music Fest just to name a few).  I'll PM you once you post an official time, don't want to waste your time and energy if I can't make it.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Yaminogame

I have always wanted to participate in a murder mystery party!! : D How do they work though? Someone is "killed" right and the murderer is amongst the people trying to figure out the crime right? Or am I wrong?

edendreams

Oh wow I would love to be a part of this we all know i tried to host one but my timing sucked XD.

i know Word will get around to me on this awesome event so yeahs.... keep me on the info line k

a little art by me ^-^

Elantra

Hey everyone!!!

I wish I saw this earlier, I just posted trying to recruit people for a panel version of hosting a murder mystery.  I think it would be a great idea to have an event like this for the con. 

I have been thinking of several different ways of doing this, from having someone murdered to relocating a missing object/person; obtaining clues from a variety of ways (be it from the room, some people know certain things).  Another way to keep it interesting, would be for every amount of time that would pass or if someone was to guess the wrong murderer, that person would die.  With all of this, of course we would have some sort of prize.

If you need any help creating the story, setting this up, or running this game, I'm down to help. 
Just email me.

Also, I'll be cosplaying as either Negi (Negima) or Honey (Ouran) and currently trying to make another costume.

SangSeiku

Thanks for the scheduling info brightheart.

And Elantra, we'll probably need the help once we get this more structured.

Thanks for all the input guys :D

emo_avenger

i would love to be a detective. sounds exciting
Fanime '08 cosplay.....

sasuke - non time skip ~gathering on sun-12:00pm~ all sunday
Ritsuka - Loveless ~gathering on sat 2:00pm~ all saturday
shinigami - bleach ~cant make the gathering~ all friday

Eboni ninja

What other parts do you need? I would love to participate.
Cosplays for Fanime 2011:

Chem0

This is something I just NEED to do.
I'd adore being anything. c: O:

RyuSan777

hah sounds like alot of fun i want in plz feel free to pm here or if ud like any additional info ill give it to you (ie: msn, etc)
as far as my postion goes will depend on the day if its saturday i will be heero yuy and knowing he's an assassin/pacifist i could be a witness or murderer!
if it goes onto sunday night then im goin as my bankai toushiro hitsugaya and since im a captain of a squad  then that'd be either a interesting detective and or witness
my badge name in case you were wondering is my forum name - the 7's
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy

Elantra

Hey all!!

Pyched for the con and wanted to know how the planning for the murder mystery was coming along.

Loreax

I want to join.=D
I have a Tsunade and a Yuna Summoner costumes.
I could also be random chuunin number 5...

Umeboshi

I'd totally be down, and as blair, a witch ;D cat witch. in character thing... would be easy ;D

Uhm, i'll be whatever works best, lol I can be any of my cosplays, perferably my Blair costum though, :3

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
Lunamaria - Gundam Seed Destiny
and.. er ya

TideWind1

This looks like alot of fun. I'm game when this all comes together, and I have quite the number of costumes so that shouldnt be a problem~

chibi*H A N A T S U K I

I'm going as a creepy girl (Maria U.) from Umineko no Naku Koro ni...
o3o;
yanno?? Like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni?? That creepy murder/mystery anime/manga? :'DD

Can I join?? :33
I wanna show my creepiness :]]

iAnimePHr34k

I LOVE THIS IDEA.
I can be one of the actors if you really need one.
I'm going as Mai from Avatar The Last Airbender. xDD
And MAYBE Yuki Cross from VK.

Umeboshi

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
Lunamaria - Gundam Seed Destiny
and.. er ya

Eri Kagami

Sounds like a fun event. I've always wanted to do a murder mystery event cosplay style.

Keep me posted and I'd love to cover / participate in the event!

RyuSan777

Quote from: Umeboshi on April 22, 2009, 09:58:26 PM
Lol is this even alive?
good point i dont even think the moderaters of this post even update anymore
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy

Umeboshi