2010 Cosplay Murder Mystery?

Started by Gatsby, January 16, 2008, 09:29:23 PM

konataFTW

ooh do you need a maid or smt? My frien will be wearing a Tomoyo MAid outfit while accompanying me in my movie2 gown (which includes a mask so it fits perfectly)

when is this btw?
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Loreax

SangSeiku

Phooey, this thread is alive.

I haven't heard from DarthDiclonius in awhile, so I can't move forward in planning.  But we are moving forward in stuff. :)

Thank you guys for being patient!
Cool thing is we may have enough actors to pull this off!
So whoever wants to be a detective should speak up.

(also, if I don't hear from Darth soon, this year may be simply getting together directly at the con to discuss how we can get this to work better next year.  Whoever wants to show up and talk stuff over, we'll probably do at least a mini mystery if can't pull the full fledgted one off.

Sorry to everyone for being so unorganized.  :-\ )

I'll post when/where once I talk to Darth.

We'll be happy to see everyone at Fanime!

Loreax

It'd be nice if you'd say a place to meet(like the maid cafe on Saturday of the con at a time..) So that those who do pass through and want to do it, but don't get on that often will know something....
=)

Umeboshi

Yay it is alive :3 weve all been patiently waiting xD trying to figure out if this was still gonna happen. Who`re you gonna need?

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
Lunamaria - Gundam Seed Destiny
and.. er ya

SangSeiku

Okay, so I'm thinking that (unless I hear from Darth, or you guys have a bunch of conflicts) we could meet up probably out near the fountains (or back of the game room if there's already a gathering outside)  around ten in the morning on Saturday and/or Sunday... neh? :)

This year might not be super official because of all the complications we've dealt with. :-X

I'm thinking next year, we should try to get this as a panel or actual con supprted event.  If its popular enough we could probably do it that way too.  (We should have inquired through more of the admin for info/help~)

So, for now, I'll PM the people who wanted to witnesses as a confirmation, and anyone who wants to be a detective should at least post here if they plan on showing.

If you guys have any questions or concerns, please post as soon as possible.  :D

(Again sorry for being so unorganized, so anyone who wants to get more involved next year should start now~  or whenever :P)

So, I'll be putting stuff together for now!  Wish meh luck!

iAnimePHr34k

Awesome!
Thanks for replying! :]

SangSeiku

Ack! only twent PMs can be sent per hour~  how annoying.  I'll contact the rest of you for confirmation in a short while then.

(I know its to protect from bots, but I need to message everybody~)  >w<

Loreax

Kandybar

Are we back up and running, then?

I guess I'd prefer to be a witness.

ruby19_4

I did reply, but r we doing it this year or next year. I dont know if I will go again next year. I have my cosplay ready. Pls post or message me. I do want to be an exciting this year. Thx.

konataFTW

Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Umeboshi

3 weeks! Yay so do we have a plan yet?

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
Lunamaria - Gundam Seed Destiny
and.. er ya

ruby19_4

Im doing Komui Lee from D. Gray man. *I will cry my butt off if Lenalee is away from me*. lol. Ill go for detective. Um... so where are we going to meet at the fountain or behind the game room. I know 10 AM in the morning but is it saturday or sunday.

SangSeiku

Ack!  Sorry I haven't been on here the last couple of days!  I've been swamped with school. T.T  I'll reply to everyone we need for actors ASAP!

Stay on hold plz!  (light and annoying hold music plays)  (*shot*)

I am working on things!

I think we're going to try to meet up on Sunday at least, and if things are working out well, (...) we might try a second round on Saturday, (or meet to discuss or hand out alibis on Sunday and actually do something on Saturday)  (Probably out by the fountains, but if things are going to be crowded I'll tell people to look in on the game room)

(Forgive me for being frazzled)  I'll be back with news soon!

konataFTW

... sunday then saturday? do you mean the other way around? XD
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

SangSeiku

Yes... (proof of frazzledness)

Eboni ninja

I replied to the PM. What day is this going to be held?
Cosplays for Fanime 2011:

konataFTW

Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

lunarknight

This seems very interesting

I would like to participate in this event if that will be OK.