um any 1st timers

Started by Baker!-!, January 18, 2008, 06:01:48 PM

Baker!-!

i am so list your name costume and if u have 2nd or 3rd timers going with u btw other oncentions dont count like AoD :P

Blake

Roxas and neji

ya 2 2nd timers and a 3rd timer
WAHHHHHHHHH where is patty and hiyori when you need them the most

cosplays for 09
main:Eevee ginjika ?%
Sides:Mitsuru 15% lol i have the hair naturally

Koani

Rofl I'm a 1st Timer XD

I'm cosplaying Xigbar from KH and my OC XD
(is newbie o.o)

Dragon Ninja

I'm a first timer as well. I'm going to be cosplaying as Naruto Uzumaki (Pre-Shippuuden) and Ben 10.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Rukia-Hitachiin

This is my second time... but my first time doing the cosplay contest (any idea when it is??? ^^') I'm cosplaying Saya Otonashi from Blood+ and Yuki from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

I love the idea of cosplaying Ben 10! I hope I find you :D

elley

This will be my first Fanime Con too.

You will find me as Kamiya Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin and Tenten from Shippuden

IshokuOsero

This is going to be my first anime convention and my first time cosplaying.
I'm planning on going as Nana O. one day, and Kanon from An Cafe another. I'm not sure what my third outfit will be yet, though. But I know I want simple things since this is my first time and I don't want to try to overdo myself when I shouldn't be expecting too much from myself just yet. I have years ahead of me to learn so I'll go slowly with it.  :P

Ester-chan

I was a first timer last year. I went as Roxas :3
This year I'm going as Ester. I don't know if I'm going as anyone else...
Cosplays of 2010:
Sister Esther Blanchette - Trinity Blood
Rita Mordio - Tales of Vesperia
Roxas - Kingdom Hearts

naruto_ramen_1

Hi there ^__^

This'll be my first time attending Fanime and I am so excited :)

I'm bringing my sister and we hope to have a table in the artist's alley ^__^
Dattebayo!

autumnsnow55

ahahahaha! this is my first fanime too!!!! i'm really looking forward to this one because i've been to a lot of small cons where you don't need to buy a badge  :o and i hear this one's a TON of fun!!!! can't wait!  ;D

i'm going as: Road Kamelot from D Gray-man, Rima from Vampire Knight, Love Me Kyoko from Skip Beat!, and Kallen from Code Geass. and i'm debuting Franziska von Karma from Pheonix Wright, and black outfit Lelouch from Code Geass! ^^ ..... so many @.@

Mebbe

1st time to cosplay!

Sado/Chad from Bleach, hopefully.

Second time to Fanime though. :)

yamaneko

I shall be Allen Walker from D.Gray-Man!! xDD Though it won't be my first time ^-^;
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

shinjiboy

Not my first time at fanime, but my second time cosplaying. 

First time when as a "chunnin" from Naruto, but that seemed to confuse people who wanted an exact character from the series.  Right now I'm planning to cosplay as Ikki from Air Gear :)

ohayo_sunshine

3rd time at fanime but my first self-made cosplay!
(shiba kuukaku from bleach)

MikoChika

Hey, well first time going to Fanime, second time cosplaying.
I'll be cosplaying as a moogle. If you see me, please give hugs, I'll need support walking around in that hot furr suit all day XD
As my friend says, the 24th will be 'Molest the Moogle' Day. XD
Please, don't feed the moogle.

ohayo_sunshine

Quote from: MikoChika on January 27, 2008, 10:24:21 AM
Hey, well first time going to Fanime, second time cosplaying.
I'll be cosplaying as a moogle. If you see me, please give hugs, I'll need support walking around in that hot furr suit all day XD
As my friend says, the 24th will be 'Molest the Moogle' Day. XD
i'll be sure to look out for moogles!

PinkHairSasuke

first time and i'm going as PTS Sasuke! I might also cosplay Naruto.

Steph959

First time cosplaying  :P  I'm pretty nervous  :D

For sure, I'll be cosplaying as Natsuki from Mai-HiME on friday or saturday...

I also wanted to maybe cosplay Aoi Nagisa or Chikaru from Strawberry Panic  :)  Haven't herd of any...

clawmaster

this isnt my first time but its my little bros first >D. hes has two costumes: he going as light from Deathnote and the main character from Fooly cooly. so be gentle with him its his first time. oh and hes 16 yea hes not little little but younger then i am obviously.

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

KawaiiAngel

Although I've been on the fanime boards for a good 2 years now, I still haven't been able to go to a con yet (it's a day after my birthday)

Buttt hopefully I'm going this year
and I'm cosplaying as Lenalee Lee from D gray man! =]
*pokes icon*

ryuyasha

this will be my third Con, my first fanime, and my first time cosplaying. Im gonna be Urahara Kisuke from Bleach. Speaking of which, any bleach cosplayers wanna group with me? Im collecting the people I can, to walk around and hang out with, to make some new friends and take some nice pics with.