SPEED RACER GATHERING

Started by SukebeStudios, January 19, 2008, 03:16:36 PM

SukebeStudios

Hey, I just saw the trailer for Speed Racer the movie, and I have to say, I'm freakin psyched! And I would like to plan a group to go see it as soon as it opens. Let's start a sign up list with first names. The release date is May 9. As for the theatre...I would like to go to Oakridge Mall, or Eastridge mall. Either theatre is roomy and nice I'll start the name list.

1. Matlatzinca

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

RyuHayabusa

Same here. I want to see that movie as well, cause from the trailer it looks badass :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

ultramangaia

I`m there.Should be good.

Jeff

SukebeStudios

Great, so if you could put your first names down on the list, that would be great.

1. Matlatzinca (Me)

Amelia Seyruun

I want in.  I am also very psyched after seeing the movie trailer.

May 9 is three days before my birthday.
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

otakuya

I'd like to go but the date's kinda far away, so I dunno yet.

Suggestion: how about go-karts afterwards?

edendreams

hmm put me down I'd love to see  how the movie is though i haven't seen the trailer.

~sarah(me)~

a little art by me ^-^

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: edendreams on January 21, 2008, 12:35:24 AM
hmm put me down I'd love to see  how the movie is though i haven't seen the trailer.

~sarah(me)~

Here ya go :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO2jcwgIi8o

Tur713

When I first heard about it I thought, "That's gonna be terrible! How are they gonna pull that off?" But now that I've seen the trailer I'm thinking, "That's gonna be terrible; I'm going to love every minute of it!"
Founder - Fanime Dating Dojo

SukebeStudios

Well, since nobody is putting their first names on the list, I'll just make a list of the forum names. And When we meet, i'll call roll by those names.

1. SukebeStudios
2. otakuapprentice
3. RyuHayabusa
4. ultramangaia
5. Amelia Seyruun
6. Otakuya
7. edendreams

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: SukebeStudios on January 22, 2008, 01:29:31 AM
Well, since nobody is putting their first names on the list, I'll just make a list of the forum names. And When we meet, i'll call roll by those names.

1. SukebeStudios
2. otakuapprentice
3. RyuHayabusa
4. ultramangaia
5. Amelia Seyruun
6. Otakuya
7. edendreams

Trust me, it's easier the 1st time around.

Shinsengumi

I'm not going to bother watching this movie, I rather watch Rambo than this lol.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Shinsengumi on January 22, 2008, 01:44:30 PM
I'm not going to bother watching this movie, I rather watch Rambo than this lol.

YOU SUCK dude, :p j/k

MisakiFan41

depending on where we go see it, maybe.

so i'm 50/50 on this one.

On yet another break....

VictimX

It is still a ways out but I'd like in on this.

SukebeStudios

sonyatheunicorn

oooo i want to go
sounds fun x3

ultramangaia

Since the opening date is a few weeks away when are the meet up details going to be talked about?

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Is eastridge far away from Oakland... It sounds far away... >_> ??? 'Cause I wana go but I dun knowz where either one of those places is... Plus, I'm like Ryouga Hibiki when it comes to directions... T_T Oo-oo-ooh, I want to go!