SPEED RACER GATHERING

Started by SukebeStudios, January 19, 2008, 03:16:36 PM

Zero_Kirby

rude32

As much as I would love to go to the gathering, I think I wanna see this movie in IMAX, so I'll be heading to Pleasanton to see this movie.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

ultramangaia

It seem like this gathering for the movie aint happening but I`m seing this anyway saturday.If anyone would like to go and hang out PM me or call if you have my phone #.

Jeff

Kanchii

I saw Speed Racer last night at a press screening! It was actually very entertaining, I definitely was on the edge of my seat biting my nails during the races! The graphics were great, very unique style throughout the entire thing, though Speeds little brother made me want to shoot myself by the end of it- though I'm sure it entertained the younger children for whom this movie was made.
All around I'd give it a B-, maybe B. :)

aarondirebear

Eastridge is near San Jose.
To get there from Oakland, one can take BART to Fremont and then take a 180 Express Bus to Downtown San Jose, followed by a 22 or 522 towards eastridge.

If a theater downtown is playing it, I'm game.

Tur713

Anybody wanna see this at Fanime together? Maybe sometime Friday or Saturday?
Founder - Fanime Dating Dojo

otakuapprentice

i'll probably go see it on Saturday after the Bleach gathering.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

nf33

im debating actually going to see the whole thing. i have seen several big chunks of it do to work and it didnt seem as bad as i thought it was going to be. what really made it look better for me was the unique way they decide to film/display it.