Children In for free?

Started by Kegan_Flame, January 19, 2008, 03:24:29 PM

Kegan_Flame

Do children get in for free still? I can't find it on the web anywhere? And what is age the cut off?

Barnes

I also want to know. My little sister is turning 10 this year. If her dad buys say, a one-day badge, can he still get my sister in for free?
(My sister and I have different dads, but share the same mom.)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Krnchichiri

"Child Registration
Any child who is age 10 and under at the time of the convention can get in free when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with a paid membership. The child will receive a paper badge. This is ONLY AVAILABLE at the convention. (You can ask for it when you pick up your membership packet.)"
(this was on last year's website)

This year, it will also be the same. ^^
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

Kegan_Flame

another question.. if say.. we have a weekend badge.. and we pick it up early.. and we know we're going to have a child with us.. can we get a child badge for them then? Because i don't want to wait in the 4 hour line when i already have mine... x_X

Krnchichiri

Quote from: Kegan_Flame on January 21, 2008, 04:30:13 PM
another question.. if say.. we have a weekend badge.. and we pick it up early.. and we know we're going to have a child with us.. can we get a child badge for them then? Because i don't want to wait in the 4 hour line when i already have mine... x_X
If you're picking it up, I'm NOT 100% clear on if the child has to personally be there for you to get the child's badge, (you can e-mail the head of registration for that answer)  but I know that you can get it when you pick your badge up early.
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

Sen

We prefer that the child be present when receiving the badge. We also normally don't make people who have picked up their badges already wait in line again for a child badge. You do, however, have you fill out a registration form as if it was for a normal attendee. Just talk to the registration staff and they will be able to assist you.
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

Kegan_Flame