Something for the Rave.

Started by Mister_E, January 20, 2008, 09:04:14 PM

Mister_E

You might remember me during most of the Rave days as the Laughing Man with the blue Lightsaber, well I'm going to be that guy again, but my mask will also have a little add on. I'm making a second mask but this time it's going to have a strobe light glow necklace on the out line, but the problem is how can I make it so that it can't fall off while I'm dancing and waving around my Lightsaber?
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

LadyKaren

Quote from: Mister_E on January 20, 2008, 09:04:14 PM
... while I'm dancing and waving around my Lightsaber?

So that's what they're calling it now-a-days.

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

sunrise-oasis

to be honest your welcome to have a strobe light but..i was expecting ....like a plasma disk...okay
ARound spencers there was SOEMTHINg called a plasma disk it only works when there was a sound being made..i don't know if its from The headphone jacks or just plain mic. but imagine if you had that while listening to the rave party you could use that..

*note., they should be like 4-5 inche diameter types!!! i remember one either being a wrist or Belt buckle!!!!

try that for a small tought
as for mini strobe lights well....I don't know how the audience will react O_O!....really XD!!!!

Mister_E

Well I'm going to have to see through...but if I'm wrong, I am on a costume budget. My outfit alone costed under $12.00 to make.

sunrise-oasis

Quote from: Mister_E on January 22, 2008, 09:38:37 PM
Well I'm going to have to see through...but if I'm wrong, I am on a costume budget. My outfit alone costed under $12.00 to make.

try not to worry..maybe i can have more materials for the rave to sell at the swap market...
I kinda know some places that are cheap to buy stuff. OThers might be abit expensive..but lets see what happens...

Mister_E

Alright then, but all in all I think I'll just go with the strobe on the mask idea, I have all the time in the world to Fanime to make it work.

sunrise-oasis

funny thing is putting something called el neon wire but they cost abit expensive...i think 29.99 can make it to the uhm....almsot the entire logo face XD..heres an example

http://www.glowire.com/

now try that with the laughing man face XD!!!!

hey this is a simple idea to bring out some help for you;)

oh what the hell...
IM GOING TO AdD THIS TO MY SHOP >_<!
SUNRISE RAVE SHOPXD!!!!!!

Mister_E

It's not going to be some high cost ka-jigger on neon, it's something like a strope light necklace, but it's going to be placed around my mask.

FailboatCaptain

http://www.clubandrave.com/technoflash2_rapid_strobe_wire.html

EL-Wire w/strobe, usually around $20. Can be washed in washer/dryer if battery component is unplugged, lightweight,  easy to work, can be threaded through mask or taped/glued into place. This should work for you.
Setting Sail For Your Entertainment!

sunrise-oasis

alright this may sound stupid but..was'nt there......how big you want the strobe light to be..really!!!!!!!..
the cloests i can find you and hopefully if it works is a mini MINI blinking strobe light that display a color BLUE or green/red (maybe blue itself) problem is its more of an earing based thing involving wiht MAGNets!!!!!!......
but then it may be easiyl fall off.....
to be honest i don't know how your going to add a strobe light onto your mask......
*unless thats what your Ideas are *