What are you planning to buy this year? (2008 edition)

Started by FanFicGuru, January 24, 2008, 08:52:40 AM

Makou

Guns, swords, and diamonds.
If those aren't there, I'm looking for some Lycee. I might get back into that.
Besides that, nothing re-- wait, Kara no Kyoukai things, if they exist. I might not get the movie when it comes out, so maybe Fanime will have it.

IshokuOsero

I'm planning on splurging on all the An Cafe merchandise that I can get ahold of, and then other than that, I suppose I'll get a gloomy bear plush or two, some sort of cute hat or maybe a better pair of cat ears than the ones I have now. Some Pinky:St figures, too, since they're adorable and I've been wanting them for years upon years.

Then I guess the remaining money will go towards figures. I really want to get a Lovedol figure and maybe a Sumomo from Nanatsuiro Drops. I also want to splurge on Aria stuff, since that's my current obsession. Maybe an Air Gear figure (I'd really like a Simka one). Other stuff as I see it, also. x3

Knightfire

I actually made a shopping List this year that way I don't spend too much but also get the things I have been waiting to get. I posted a couple things already on the swap meet thread, but here's some of the more top priority Merchandise.

Perfect Grade Strike Gundam
A Yoko Figurine
That Yoko Artbook I see posted on 4chan all the time
Gurren Lagann DVDs (Or Blu Ray)
A trip down artist's Alley

After the main hits, any cash leftover is fair game.
Starting work for Fanime 2011

clawmaster

one of the things i am searching for this fanime is a psp. perferably the phat psp and not the slim.

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

shinjiboy

No swords, I think those are dumb (since you're not going around slashing people or training in the art).
Shirts (thought the last shirt I bought cost me $35...)
Messenger bags...for me or my brother
Small collectibles (these always end up either broken or lost...)
Gundam + Model Kit + Paints (an old hobby)
No DVDs or CDs (cause I think you can find them online for cheaper)

Weird stuff, things that people normally would not that buy.  Why? Cause I'm weird that way.

yumicchi88

This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

RyuHayabusa

For me:

Rozen Maiden stuff

Any Key Related item, like stuff from Clannad, Air, Kanon, Little Busters if I see it there.

Figures galore of whatever series i'm into it(Rozen Maiden stuff falls under this)

T-Shirts, and any other misc items.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Kazuko

Im looking for two things DX

a good quality appealing lolita blouse

and some Geta

:d that is the icing on my cake

daristar

Soundtracks, art books, t-shirts, figures, DVD's/manga that I haven't picked up yet.
I'm hoping to show some restraint this year too. ;)

Moonblossom

MIGHTY MUGGS!

Ok, so they're not anime, but they're freaking cute and if anyone has any for sale I will SNATCH THEM UP!

Steve.Young

If I see something cool, I'll buy it. Usually I don't walk in there with anything on mind.

Last year I bought throwing knives, just for shits and giggles.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

SOawesomeness

Oh, I want to buy a messenger bag from Fanime. My last one is breaking at the seams. :(
But otherwise, I usually buy posters... and the occasional awesome shirt that isn't freaking crew-cut if I can find them, plus just random awesome cheap stuff I can get my hands on. :0
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

phoenixphire24

I'm not planning on buying any DVDs unless a dealer has an amazing deal because they are far cheaper online. However I do plan on buying lots of manga. Last year a few booths had a buy 3 get one free or a buy 4 get one free deal, so I'll be stocking up. I need Hellsing 1-8, Junjou Romantica 1-5 and a bunch of single volumes. Plus a friend of mine wants Ouran Highschool Host Club 1-8. I'm going to double check the online prices before I go however, because it might come out cheaper in the end. I'm hoping to get a yukata from the kimono booths and some new pins for my bags.

Sora

I think I'm buying so much stuff, it's not even funny. Yeah, lots of stuff.
"Don't give me any orders."

MikoChika

I'm hopeing to find some really neat Tenchi Muyo stuff...and pocky. maybe some cat ears..and a bunch of little figureins..But Tenchi comes first. ...Then the pocky.
Please, don't feed the moogle.

shinjiboy

Speaking of Manga, I might blow quite an amount on the Vagabond volumes I don't have.  Heheh.

Lisu

Junk from artist alley.

If anything from dealers, maybe an artbook or small nicknack's that I don't normally order online.

Aki_fox

I'm on the look out for obi, traditinal wooden sandals/socks, anime portriat and maybe some manga. But I really need to finish my kimono.

rude32

I'm curious to see if these Bible Black sex toys actually exist.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

HuggalotXOmocha

1. I need to run and buy some goggles to complete my costume on friday.
2. 1(both if possible) 'halloween' contact lenses.
3. Maybe some Cyberlox that look interesting to me.
4. If I have any more money left, anything that looks neat enough to add on my costumes. xD