Rambo

Started by Shinsengumi, January 25, 2008, 02:47:01 AM

Shinsengumi

So is anyone going to see this movie? I'm thinking about but not on the first day, I'll wait for a while.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Eurobeat King

I'm going to see it on my next off-day, which is probably Monday.  I'm looking forward to seeing how violent the film is, as shown in this really-bloody trailer:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p8KBySFKF8o

SF Chronicle gave it a decent review, saying "if you want 90 minutes of all action, this is your movie."  :D
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

Shinsengumi

Quote from: Eurobeat King on January 25, 2008, 09:58:01 AM
I'm going to see it on my next off-day, which is probably Monday.  I'm looking forward to seeing how violent the film is, as shown in this really-bloody trailer:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p8KBySFKF8o

SF Chronicle gave it a decent review, saying "if you want 90 minutes of all action, this is your movie."  :D

I know it's going to be bloody after I saw the trailer. I'm also looking forward to this movie  :).
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

ultramangaia

I`m going to see it but not sure when.I`m going to see who else on the fanimafa people want to go.

Jeff

VictimX

I'd like to see it as well but when?

narutofan17

Nooooooooooo!!!! He's tooo old!!!! XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Glitch

I saw this movie a few days ago and it is quite the flick for fans of non-stop(and extremely violent) action. (this isn't a spoiler)
The first half is pretty much Burmese villagers being terrorized and killed by the Burmese military. The second half is Rambo and mercanaries killing countless numbers of the Burmese military. The action scenes are chock full of blood and flying body parts.
We saw the movie because my brother wanted to see this device one one of the guns that was designed by the company he works for. Oddly enough we saw on my mother's birthday and went with the whole family. lol

Shinsengumi

Quote from: Glitch on January 28, 2008, 04:10:06 PM
I saw this movie a few days ago and it is quite the flick for fans of non-stop(and extremely violent) action. (this isn't a spoiler)
The first half is pretty much Burmese villagers being terrorized and killed by the Burmese military. The second half is Rambo and mercanaries killing countless numbers of the Burmese military. The action scenes are chock full of blood and flying body parts.
We saw the movie because my brother wanted to see this device one one of the guns that was designed by the company he works for. Oddly enough we saw on my mother's birthday and went with the whole family. lol

Nothing but seeing heads blowing away and body parts flying off, maybe I should see this movie.

Shinsengumi

Well I just saw the movie, and so far it's pretty good. I like it.

YoureMyHiro

Juan-Dizzle, this movie changed my life! Im moving to Burma to help John Rambo capture Cobras and shoot Burmese militants.