Rate the last Video Game the above poster played

Started by Barnes, January 25, 2008, 11:28:57 AM

DentyneIce408

Sonic the Hedgehog 3, I give it a 9.5/10. (Because a few levels were frustrating.)

I'll follow also, The Mega Man series [X series included] pick your favorite and rate it. ^_^
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

abcbadcat

I'd say Mega Man Battle Network 2 or Classic Series 2. Both games are 10/10

TetrisFriends (www.tetrisfriends.com)

mina09

Hello,

Winning Cribbage Tips

Whatever your level of cribbage expertise, with Winning Cribbage Tips you can get on the fast track to become a better cribbage player. Winning Cribbage Tips features more than 50 expert tips, arranged progressively by their level of difficulty.

You would start with the basics, such as learning to count the points in any hand and correctly guessing your opponent's cards. You would learn how to play the odds if the dealer needs 2 holes, and learn why you shouldn't toss away cards that total 10 into your crib.

Discover the advantage of playing your least useful card early. You would lear to expect your opponent to have a 5, and there's much more. The complex topics have been made accessible to beginners, and the simpler topics have twists and nuances of interest to experienced players. Overall, cribbage enthusiasts of all levels will find here strategies to improve their games.

And if you are having a problem about cribbage tricks and How to recording top scores, Gamecolony can help you find what you need.

Thanks

heeroyuy135

Shinsengumi

Haven't played it :-[

White Knight Chronicles (PS3)
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Dragon Ninja

Haven't played it

Ghostbusters: The Video Game (XBOX 360)

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

abcbadcat

N.E.R.V.agent220

Haven't played it ???

The Lost Vikings (SNES)

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Elimeno

only played part but from what i played 8/10

Monster Hunter (Any)
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

c2chaos

I'm still trying to solo White Fatalis. 9/10

Vagrant Story (PS1)

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

N.E.R.V.agent220

Haven't played it

The Legend Of The Mystical Ninja (Where Ying goes in and Yang goes out):P (SNES)

Shinsengumi

I've heard of it but I've never played it

NIER (PS3 or 360)
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

MikoChika

I want t play this game so badly! I hope it's good.

Mario Galaxy ( Wii )
Please, don't feed the moogle.

c2chaos

DentyneIce408

10/10 loved that game especially when you can modify/upgrade guns.

Parasite Eve 2?
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

c2chaos

10/10 Woot! I loved the fact that you get to use a Gunblade in it!

Armored Core: Answer.

Nephilim

Quote from: c2chaos on May 05, 2010, 10:08:33 PMVagrant Story (PS1)
I love you. Unfortunately haven't played Armored Core: Answer.

Final Fantasy XI.

"Frah muja lycd sa uid, ed fyc lniamdo fru duug bedo uh sa..."

c2chaos

Quote from: Nephilim on May 19, 2010, 08:31:38 PM
Quote from: c2chaos on May 05, 2010, 10:08:33 PMVagrant Story (PS1)
I love you. Unfortunately haven't played Armored Core: Answer.

Final Fantasy XI.
Uh...thanks?

9/10. I played it for a fairly short while but it was pretty addicting and I quit before I got too in to it.

Vagrant Story is one of those diamonds in the rough. It is my favorite and I hope to cosplay as Ashley Riot one day except with different shorts.

Rhornez

interesting never heard of it 0/10
World of Warcraft

Been going to Fanime Since 2008