Table Top, as in RPG

Started by Moondancer, January 30, 2008, 10:52:20 AM

TC X0 Lt 0X

OK, we need a head count on whos going to be in the Campaign.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

TC X0 Lt 0X

BTW, what campaign should we run?

Please let it not be Expedition to Castle Ravenloft!!!

It gets soooooo annoying.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

talu-chan

i will do my damnest.. but with me flying in I do kinda have a weird schedule. I am up for about anyhing to be ran.
These violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which, as they kiss, consume.

havok rt

so what class should be? I'm thinkin' crusader from tome of battle. I can't make up my mind between melee or healer.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: havok rt on March 25, 2008, 01:58:27 AM
so what class should be? I'm thinkin' crusader from tome of battle. I can't make up my mind between melee or healer.

Well a Crusader is kinda both.

And you always could make a Combat Cleric...

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

havok rt

meh well see...I'll decide properly when I have more info.

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

talu-chan

so, am i the one running this thing?
These violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which, as they kiss, consume.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on March 19, 2008, 05:47:35 PM
Quote from: havok rt on March 19, 2008, 05:33:36 PM
Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on March 19, 2008, 01:03:31 PM
Quote from: havok rt on March 19, 2008, 03:36:00 AM
7-9th level sound good to me
Ditto

BTW, Havok, you change your Avatar again?!?
hmm...so what class do you wanta be? I leaning towards Mage, priest, or Warblade.
Yeah I change my avi whenever the mood fits me, which is often.

I'll Probably be a Enlightened Fist (1 Monk,6 Sor or 5 Wiz, EF-->)

BTW, I reconsider.

Im going to be a SwordSage with the arcane casting variant (a.k.a., The SpellSage) and unarmed variant(a.k.a., The FistSage)
creating The FistMage (a.k.a., Im a better monk than you  ;) )

Ill try not to break the game with it  ;D

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

talu-chan

What do are we going to do this?

havok rt

Quote from: talu-chan on March 31, 2008, 12:53:41 PM
What do are we going to do this?
huh?
are you asking when are doing this? umm...I'd say any night past 11pm works is my preference.(I mean there's nothing else to do and that way it doesn't interfere with anybody's plans) or perhaps Monday.

TC X0 Lt 0X

As long as I can catch the Transit, or if not that, have a place to crash,and it doesn't interfere with my Fanime Schedule, I'm good for any time.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

havok rt

Alright so lets all the details in order:
When: Whenever as long it doesn't interfere with anybodies plans.
Where: The tabletop area.
What: (probably) Playing some Mutha F**kin' D&D (7th-9th level)though we may play something else or even some LARP  :o
Why: cuz' its fun
How: by rollin' dice and rollplaying
Who: Talu-chan:(evil)DM. Partywise (codename: Teh knights of Fanime):TC_X0_Lt_0X: (badass) "monk". Havok rt: priest(healer) or Crusader (Tank) so far...
So that just about covers it? So I think we need more people.

and TC_X0_Lt_0X you mind if I send you a Xbox Live friend request?

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: havok rt on April 16, 2008, 01:56:59 AM

Go ahead, I just need to remove someone...

BTW,I wont have my box until Friday because I was sleeping in class and got in trouble...

Oh well, I don't got money for the Legendary Map pack until Friday anyways,so it all works out.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

ManWithDoor

I'd like to get in on this.  I'd like to either be a Human Knight (protect the healer / Off-tank), or a Human Warmage (straight up blaster).

TC X0 Lt 0X

You really should be a Crusader rather than a knight, there much more powerful for both Defense and Offense.

as for a blaster, OK.

BTW if you want to be a said defender, take a level dip into Devoted Defender(in Sword and Fist).

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on April 16, 2008, 02:25:12 PM
Quote from: havok rt on April 16, 2008, 01:56:59 AM

Go ahead, I just need to remove someone...

BTW,I wont have my box until Friday because I was sleeping in class and got in trouble...

Oh well, I don't got money for the Legendary Map pack until Friday anyways,so it all works out.

OK, I removed someone.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

talu-chan

Sorry I haven't been on lately. If we do it Monday I will not be able to do it because I have to catch my flight that leaves at noon.

ManWithDoor

Crusaders may be more powerful than Knights, but I like Knights better for both simplicity of role-playing, and they're easier to roll-play, if you know what I mean.  I don't have to worry about maneuvers, cards, stuff like that.  I can simply be a very annoying guy to mess with.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: ManWithDoor on April 28, 2008, 11:39:30 AM
Crusaders may be more powerful than Knights, but I like Knights better for both simplicity of role-playing, and they're easier to roll-play, if you know what I mean.  I don't have to worry about maneuvers, cards, stuff like that.  I can simply be a very annoying guy to mess with.

Personally I see a Crusader and a knight one in the same, Role playing wise (if your not a religious Crusader of course).

But Combat wise, yeah, Knights are far more simplistic, and aren't nearly as annoying to use in combat as Crusaders.

I've always liked the knights challenge anyways =3

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.