The Merchant from Resident Evil 4

Started by Gatsby, January 30, 2008, 12:24:46 PM

Gatsby

So I'm thinking about ditching my Twilight Town Roxas cosplay for a Merchant costume. I just have one question and a request.
First my question is, would it be ok to have fake (home made) cosplay bullets and/or bullet belts? Like where they are clearly not real? I have a belt buckle that has 9 fake solid metal bullets connected to each other, would something like that be ok? I just want to make sure hat's ok before I attempt to make them.

And my request is, will anyone send me any high res. pictures of the merchant and different angels? All I have is my avatar pic and a slightly higher quality one of him in the same pose.

Thanks in advance.

Jun-Watarase

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Gatsby

=D That guy is my hero now! Lol... too bad he was arrested. =o

The_Merchant

As long as you can prove to con ops or whoever on staff stops you if they stop you that the bullets you carry are not real and cannot be fired.
What Are Ya Buyin?

Gatsby

Ahhh... thanks. Glad to see another Merchant. Will you be cosplaying as him also?

The_Merchant

I'm starting of a fresh con year with my merchant costume after I took a sort of Hiatus-ish break from wearing it at cons last year but Fanime 05 is where my costume began so I figured I'd bring him back.  It'd be sweet if we could have like a whole group if not an army of Merchants, that would rock ^_^  Have them all walk through the dealer's hall heheheheheheheheh
What Are Ya Buyin?

Gatsby

Quote from: The_Merchant on February 03, 2008, 08:38:55 PM
I'm starting of a fresh con year with my merchant costume after I took a sort of Hiatus-ish break from wearing it at cons last year but Fanime 05 is where my costume began so I figured I'd bring him back.  It'd be sweet if we could have like a whole group if not an army of Merchants, that would rock ^_^  Have them all walk through the dealer's hall heheheheheheheheh

Oooo... that would be awesome! If we all bring a blue torch also we could set up shops all over the con. =D lol.

The_Merchant

What Are Ya Buyin?

Gatsby

What are ya sellin'?
What are ya buyin'?

The_Merchant

Merchant: What Are Ya Eatin?

Guy: It's a f*&%ing cupcake! <storms off>

Merchant: Ah...I'll buy it at a high price

Guy: <yells from down the hall> Shut Up!

lol
What Are Ya Buyin?

Gatsby

XD

Hehe think of the mischief a Merchant could cause.

The_Merchant

What Are Ya Buyin?

Gatsby

Better yet think of an army of Merchants! They could have easily done Leon's job if they had gotten together.

obliviousedward

I can't help you with your request, nor can I give you an answer about the bullet issue, but *HUGS* for going as the RE4 merchant. ;D

If I see you at the con, I'll hug you again. XD
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

vasher

I'll be sneaking around as Ada Wong from RE4- I'll stop by to see what's for sale if I see you guys. XD

SOawesomeness

:0 FREAKING COOL.

I'd like, glomp you guys, but I'd be scared of being arrested, or damaging... you... >.>
But seriously, props. Haha, that's going to be awesome...
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

The_Merchant

Myself and Darth Diclonius look forward to seeing you there strangers heheheheheheheheheheheh
What Are Ya Buyin?

VictimX

Looks like I might be joining you and the other RE group.

Ari

Lol i really know its kinda looked down upon but you can actually buy a really nice belt with bullets on them from hot topic, just make sure the belt has all the bullets because people like to take them

And omg that movie is friggen win

sonyatheunicorn

Ah yes the merchant! I love him he's so cool :D
Hopefully I'll see you there! x3