The Merchant from Resident Evil 4

Started by Gatsby, January 30, 2008, 12:24:46 PM

The_Merchant

Quote from: VictimX on March 25, 2008, 10:12:26 PM
Looks like I might be joining you and the other RE group.

That's where we're gonna be stranger heheheheheheheheheh
What Are Ya Buyin?

Dantom

Going to have to buy some stuff from you merchant`s You guy`s got the handcannon for sell? :D hope to see you all thier btw where is the the resident evil gathering topic?

o0Mutsu0o

^^ That almost makes me wanna do a RE4 Cosplay, id be Ashley! But i'd need a leon
See Ya all next year? ;3 ~

Dantom

XD omgish That would be funny to see an Ashley  Me my cousin and friend Are going as Leon,Wesker,Krauser   :P

vasher

I don't think is a RE gathering yet, which is a great pity.  You should start one. XD  Us RE cosplayers need to stick together!

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Dantom on April 14, 2008, 01:54:57 PM
XD omgish That would be funny to see an Ashley  Me my cousin and friend Are going as Leon,Wesker,Krauser   :P

WOW!! xD OMFG, Really!? If you guys are Maybe i'll be ashely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg, not even maybe, if you guys are going for sure, im sure i can make an ashley costume last minute!

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: vasher on April 14, 2008, 03:47:03 PM
I don't think is a RE gathering yet, which is a great pity.  You should start one. XD  Us RE cosplayers need to stick together!

We do, lol. >____< But..would there be enough fanbase for a gathering? o_o I dont remember seeing many cosplayers...actually none at all last year of RE4.... Or any RE if that. xD Lol, ;3 But what more do you need then a sexy leon? /drool, if he's there and possibly a claire.... Wow, both kennedys would be interesting to see... I wanna go as ashley, but if someone organizes something.. maybe i'll do either - Claire or Ashley

Dantom

haha You really should o0Mutsu0o  :D Re4 just isnt perfect without ashley XD I found A jacket at a local retailer That was perfect for Leon The only thing I need now is The hair cut :P

Dantom

Eh Im not much of a leader Vasher I don`t think i would be any good with organizing a RE gathering..... But we RE cosplayer must stick together  8)

Ntsy

Quote from: o0Mutsu0o on April 15, 2008, 12:50:18 PM
Quote from: vasher on April 14, 2008, 03:47:03 PM

We do, lol. >____< But..would there be enough fanbase for a gathering? o_o I dont remember seeing many cosplayers...actually none at all last year of RE4.... Or any RE if that. xD Lol, ;3 But what more do you need then a sexy leon? /drool, if he's there and possibly a claire.... Wow, both kennedys would be interesting to see... I wanna go as ashley, but if someone organizes something.. maybe i'll do either - Claire or Ashley

You do Claire and I'll do Ashley and we can both fight over Leon! hahaha

Dantom

Ntsy

Kidding! I'm not that Shallow..Maybe Ashley is but I'm not!.....or am I? XD

Dantom

haha Good Ashley acting wait........ that is acting right?  :P

o0Mutsu0o

Uh.... Well i was going to be ashley. But you take it? Two ashleys would be odd. Haha i wanted to go with the trio... And im sure claire wouldnt fight over her brother..

Dantom

Naw two ashley`s isnt a bad thing.. Im sure there will  be another Leon   :o join the the gathering mutsu :D wait...brother? chris o.o?

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Dantom on April 15, 2008, 06:19:52 PM
Naw two ashley`s isnt a bad thing.. Im sure there will  be another Leon   :o join the the gathering mutsu :D wait...brother? chris o.o?
claire kennedy. Lol leons sis. Anyways... I really wanted to. But i dont know T.T

Dantom

:( you should really come to gathering though....

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Dantom on April 15, 2008, 07:23:03 PM
aw... I really wanted to! In fact i was orginally gonna be ashley. Swt.. But.. Oh well? Nu

Ntsy

Quote from: o0Mutsu0o on April 15, 2008, 07:42:50 PM
aw... I really wanted to! In fact i was orginally gonna be ashley. Swt.. But.. Oh well? Nu

I'm So Sorry! -_-; I didn't mean to be discouraging!  I agree with him you should come to the gathering and be Ashley. There will probably be a 60% chance I wont show because..well..I have a wine tasting and other stuff to do for my school(I hate going to Les Roche funded school). I will be mixing school and cosplaying together...which is a bad thing?

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Ntsy on April 16, 2008, 04:40:14 AM
Quote from: o0Mutsu0o on April 15, 2008, 07:42:50 PM

I'm So Sorry! -_-; I didn't mean to be discouraging!  I agree with him you should come to the gathering and be Ashley. There will probably be a 60% chance I wont show because..well..I have a wine tasting and other stuff to do for my school(I hate going to Les Roche funded school). I will be mixing school and cosplaying together...which is a bad thing?

^^ Then i will, ;3 Just need to make the costume now, xD once i touch baises with Dantom