What would say if I played music while walking around.

Started by Mister_E, January 31, 2008, 12:19:15 PM

Golden State Warrior

luckyends

i was going to do something like this except for me im going to be a rub rabbit and have a friend fallow me around with the DS and press the sound effect buttons for what ever i do
also for 2 other costumes i am carying around a flute and going to play my own music ^_^ so yay
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Golden State Warrior

Quote from: Mister_E on February 22, 2008, 10:48:37 AM
Quote from: Golden State Warrior on February 21, 2008, 05:45:11 PM
I would say, "Can you play some E-40?"
I don't seem to have that song.

I would be very surprised if you did.

What are you going to use? Something like a giant boombox?

cappeh

Quote from: Eurobeat King on February 01, 2008, 06:54:40 PM
I only play music from a boombox when I'm cosplaying Ryosuke from Initial D and have my FC3S costume with me, so when I'm "drifting" around the convention center I like to have the Super Eurobeat-Initial D music playing to add to the effect. ;)

I turn the music down when I'm approaching places where people are talking or giving demonstrations, like at Stage Zero. 

I might do that this year at Fanime if my friend makes my NEW FC costume for me.  :)
XD@ the mental image

as for OPs question, i wouldn't care.
hi i lav u

Mister_E

Quote from: Golden State Warrior on February 22, 2008, 03:43:37 PM
Quote from: Mister_E on February 22, 2008, 10:48:37 AM
Quote from: Golden State Warrior on February 21, 2008, 05:45:11 PM
I would say, "Can you play some E-40?"
I don't seem to have that song.

I would be very surprised if you did.

What are you going to use? Something like a giant boombox?

naw, iPod with these really great yet small speakers, I am going to carry a Zeon Flag so I have to be light on my feet
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

cappeh

Quote from: luckyends on February 22, 2008, 06:53:16 AM
i was going to do something like this except for me im going to be a rub rabbit and have a friend fallow me around with the DS and press the sound effect buttons for what ever i do
also for 2 other costumes i am carying around a flute and going to play my own music ^_^ so yay
the DS speakers are pretty quiet... especially in a place like fanime, i'd think.
hi i lav u

luckyends

Quote from: cappeh on February 22, 2008, 08:22:52 PM
Quote from: luckyends on February 22, 2008, 06:53:16 AM
the DS speakers are pretty quiet... especially in a place like fanime, i'd think.
thats why portable computer speakers were invented
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

windgirlwithcruse

I plan to have my ipod hock up to my traveling speakers stop in the hall ( not outside of video room). Do a small show because I am Risembool Ranger mascost and have my group of friend helping me sing two song called Soldier A and The Legend of Middle Tennessee and tape it for youtube on my account. :)

Mister_E

Well I am going to do it outside only, too many people got on my case.

OniCourseMusha

DAMN!! I need to have a boombox wit me and play DDR music while in my DDR pad cosplay!!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Mister_E

That could be great, the music for DDR is like near endless in my opinion.

dj seifer

Keep the gangsta rap to a minimum and I think everyone will be happy.

Mister_E

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: dj seifer on February 25, 2008, 06:02:41 PM

Yeah. Play dat G-funk, instead. --\m/

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Golden State Warrior

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on February 25, 2008, 07:11:17 PM
Quote from: dj seifer on February 25, 2008, 06:02:41 PM

Yeah. Play dat G-funk, instead. --\m/

Oooo, that's what I'm talkin' bout.

Mister_E

Golden State Warrior

Quote from: Mister_E on February 25, 2008, 07:42:57 PM
I'd just be playing J-rock.

Hey, that's cool. People can get down to that. I'm just curious to see how good the sound quality is coming from the little speakers that could. If they are what you say they are, I'm gonna cop me a pair, for sure.

Mister_E

I'm not saying they're MIND BLOWING, but they are good.