Need Jiraiya and Kenpachi accessories needed!!!!

Started by narutofan17, January 31, 2008, 03:50:29 PM

narutofan17

I'm looking for someone that is willing to make me a few accessories to make my cosplay costumes complete (I'm not asking for charity. I do have money).
Jiraiya:
His hair
His headband
The scroll

Kenpachi
His hair as well
Side note: If you know where I can find his sword and his eye patch I would really appreciate it

If anyone is interested then please let me know as soon as possible. Also, if you know someone person who who does commissions, please let me know. Thank you!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

sunrise-oasis

well......it kinda hurts and depends though wigs for a kenpachi starts around well...i know wigs cost around 30 but labor costs count abit higher XD....
if know one responds then uhm
..wait a second is this kenpachi???

kinda remember him from bleach......and sorry but this is the avaible image i can find since i mispelled his name ._<!!!

narutofan17

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Dragon Ninja

Try using eBay. That's where I'm getting some of my Cosplay stuff from.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

narutofan17

Quote from: Dragon Ninja on January 31, 2008, 04:05:15 PM
Try using eBay. That's where I'm getting some of my Cosplay stuff from.
I found the sword, the eye pach and eve a cool 11th division necklace but I'm still have trouble finding his hard. For the jiraiya stuff I just can't find the right size headband and his scroll. I bought a jiraiya headband on ebay last year for my cosplay and when I got it it was so so small. That's why I would feel a lot more comfortable if I knew someone was making it for me ( same with the hair)

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

SweetNiar

You could try using QQCosplay.com  they have a lot of accessories there especially ones from Naruto.  Also they have a section where you can commission a prop and/or costume for you.

narutofan17

This is the one that I bought last year but it may look big in the picture but it's not the actual size

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

SweetNiar

Try having it commissioned then so it will fit and look right