Fruits Basket 08' gathering?

Started by dibbly, January 31, 2008, 06:33:35 PM

dibbly

So is there going to be a gathering for fruits basket?
anywhere?
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.

HavicMichaelchris

I don't know, but if you want one, you should create one.

I'm trying to finish my Kyo cosplay as we speak.
Cosplays: L, Kyo, Pip, Ed, Luxord, And more listed elsewhere.

Mikuko

Quote from: HavicMichaelchris on January 31, 2008, 09:15:04 PM
I don't know, but if you want one, you should create one.

I'm trying to finish my Kyo cosplay as we speak.
Thats awesome.  It would be nice to see some Fruits Basket cosplayers. I would try cosplaying as someone from there, but I already have too many cosplays to do.. o_o

Tabbychan

If there is one this year I'll make an appearance as Kagura ^_^ haha I just need to have my old costume fitted xD

Gigantor

Our school is going to Fanime with a Fruits Basket theme. Once we know who is going we will get back to you  where we will meet.

dibbly

Quote from: Gigantor on February 02, 2008, 02:22:41 PM
Our school is going to Fanime with a Fruits Basket theme. Once we know who is going we will get back to you  where we will meet.
wurd.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.

shy-cosplayer

senritsu

i have short orange hair
i have no other option aside from kyo

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Tabbychan

For those who want to have a gathering for Furuba, I'd love to create one officially. Though I'd need to know what day would work for ya'll, and Such. ^^

I was at last years Fruits Basket Gathering and there were so many nice people^^ It would be a shame for us not to have one.

shy-cosplayer

Quote from: Tabbychan on May 10, 2008, 04:13:59 PM
For those who want to have a gathering for Furuba, I'd love to create one officially. Though I'd need to know what day would work for ya'll, and Such. ^^

I was at last years Fruits Basket Gathering and there were so many nice people^^ It would be a shame for us not to have one.

How about monday?

konekobombay

we've got a few fruits basket cosplayers going, we'd love to come, any day but saturday would be great!

K&K4ever

I just MIGHT be able to make it as Touhru :D
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Tabbychan

Okay guys! Theb oard IS up for the Official Fruits Basket Gathering!!!! The link to it is here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,9655.0.html Though I'll be trying to keep the board on the first page if the link doesn't work xD