END OF CON PARADE!! Update 2.0

Started by dibbly, February 02, 2008, 03:10:57 AM

Mister_E

Any changes of the planing for the parade?

The music that I am bringing shall do nicely for it.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

dibbly

nope it look pretty simple on paper, but thats how that start off dont they?
FRIDAY NIGHT sometime late, but not insane late, i'd like to meet with all those who are down to help out. just to look over whats gonna happen and what we need to do to make it a straight line=) i'll post a time closer to fanime.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.

ovtrlan

I would love to help organize it! I will also join in! *whips out my Zhuge Liang outfit* For Shu! I mean Fanime!
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

Mister_E

Quote from: dibbly on March 03, 2008, 10:38:28 PM
nope it look pretty simple on paper, but thats how that start off dont they?
FRIDAY NIGHT sometime late, but not insane late, i'd like to meet with all those who are down to help out. just to look over whats gonna happen and what we need to do to make it a straight line=) i'll post a time closer to fanime.

Okay then, I show up at Fanime at like 6-7:00 on a Friday.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Avairrianna

I'll be there on Friday early in the morning so that's no problem for me but I'll probably be in Metal Slug cosplay for the meeting and Ouran for the parade so yeah...... ^^ Can't wait!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Avairrianna

ok I have a concern... Does the parade have to start so late? I have a 5 hours drive to make and I really don't want to drive much of it in the dark! Could we move it up for people that have to travel possibly?
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

TaikoMoon

"Friendly fire isn't"
'08 cosplay(s) All still debatable:
Chibi Maya/tenjho tenge
Ibuki/Street Fighter

Avairrianna

T_T no reply to my previous comment yet T-T
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

dibbly

Quote from: Avairrianna on March 17, 2008, 02:54:28 PM
T_T no reply to my previous comment yet T-T
^^;; srry srry, lemme check somthing reeealy quick.

(a little time goes by)

ok checked. the parade starting time is kind of and estimate. we start gathering @ 2pm in hopes of getting everyone ready. im giving it by 4pm the latest to start because i dont know for sure how long it will take to organize people (its my first time heading somthing like this) . if we can get ourselves ready to go earlier, then by all means we'll be good to go, thats more marching time =). my general idea is that we march, have one last fling, and say goodbye to everyone. In the gathering list the last thing up there is the photo shoot for all the cosplayers @ 2:00pm, i'd like to give them enough time to do their thing and join us when they finish.

im sorry, but i really hope you can make it at least to say hello.

meow.

XpHoBiaX

I'd love to be at the front of the Line waving a flag in all my predator glory....cuz most likely I would be the only one XD

I will have a digital camera ready for massive picture taking as well. This would be awesome to be a part of, and Monday won't be so depressing.

Avairrianna

That's kinda what I thought so hopefully it wont be that late! I know my car group probably wont want to participate but I'll see! And I really want to be a part of it since I made the flag T-T
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

dibbly

ok, just updating, whos down for meeting friday night and what time is good for the meet?? im thinking anytime after 10pm.
meow.

Mister_E

Where would this meet take place?

dibbly

right above the starbucks, upstairs with all the tables. (i'll make a sign;) )
meow.

Mister_E

Is it near I never seen a Starbucks near Fanime.

zoupzuop2

Quote from: Mister_E on May 03, 2008, 03:03:15 AM
Lowest corner, towards the... Hilton, I think. Lower floor, by the parking.

And, if there wasn't one there, there's probably been one made all-of-a-sudden between this Fanime and last one. Starbucks' grow like cancer; they infest an old, dead cafe, replace it with their own, then proceed to find other dying cafes... and so on... and so on... Hahaha.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Mister_E

Quote from: zoupzuop2 on May 03, 2008, 08:15:16 AM
Quote from: Mister_E on May 03, 2008, 03:03:15 AM
Lowest corner, towards the... Hilton, I think. Lower floor, by the parking.

And, if there wasn't one there, there's probably been one made all-of-a-sudden between this Fanime and last one. Starbucks' grow like cancer; they infest an old, dead cafe, replace it with their own, then proceed to find other dying cafes... and so on... and so on... Hahaha.
Oh okay I did recall seeing one last year but never looked hard I was too bust with Con whatnots.

Avairrianna

Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

dibbly

well, i got a clipboard for the line list=) other than that i need to make a sign or something to advertise the parade. I cant hand out flyer's but i think a sign will help. and i'll have the sign for the swap meets too.
meow.

Avairrianna

I'm down for the meeting unless something happens when I'm there
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe