Cherry Blossom Festival Anime Costume Parade 2008

Started by BunofGovt, February 02, 2008, 12:47:04 PM

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

quantbits

oh that.

email me at winterwish.photo@gmail.com for which ones you want... use imageshack after ^^

RyuHayabusa

I'll be posting my pics later. I need sleep. :3

Overall, it was a good day to be there. I had fun and man, being a photographer, at least an amateur one was cool and fun. :3

I had a good time with everyone that I saw and now, Fanime. lol :P
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

RyuHayabusa

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

short_storiesgl

Dance Staff Second

Oniko

06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Makou

Chloe

Quote from: Makou on April 23, 2008, 11:03:15 AM
Oh, shit. Do I see Iori c-c-crossdressing as..... AAAAAAGH!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/TifaFan666/SF%20Cherry%20Blossom%20Festival%2008/IMG_1508.jpg
I was okay with other characters, but this one...

lol, yeah, That's Iori. You know him?  I met up with him over there, I thought he was going to pull off a Satsuki there though. He normally crossdresses, like Ayumi from Kanon, or Sacchin from MBAC. 
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

onimusha

Quote from: Chloe on April 23, 2008, 12:12:40 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/TifaFan666/SF%20Cherry%20Blossom%20Festival%2008/IMG_1508.jpg

lol, yeah, That's Iori. You know him?  I met up with him over there, I thought he was going to pull off a Satsuki there though. He normally crossdresses, like Ayumi from Kanon, or Sacchin from MBAC. 
Did u cosplay as Kula at CBF?

Chloe

Quote from: onimusha on April 23, 2008, 12:30:33 PM
Quote from: Chloe on April 23, 2008, 12:12:40 PM

Did u cosplay as Kula at CBF?

Yeah, I did.  This year's cosplays were so competitive... Luckily, I scored 4th, but it was still 1 away from being able to ride teh damn float! D:

I saw you there Onimusha!  You were The Doc from Brain Age, right?

onimusha

Quote from: Chloe on April 24, 2008, 02:49:21 PM
Yeah, I did.  This year's cosplays were so competitive... Luckily, I scored 4th, but it was still 1 away from being able to ride teh damn float! D:

Yeah thats me and I took your pic.  Anyways did that guy wit the cap bothered u?  Cuz I tried separate that fool from your groups so he doesn't give u a hard time but I don't know any good excuse to separate him from other cosplayers and plus I know that guy myself.

Chloe

Quote from: onimusha on April 24, 2008, 03:32:06 PM
Quote from: Chloe on April 24, 2008, 02:49:21 PM

Yeah thats me and I took your pic.  Anyways did that guy wit the cap bothered u?  Cuz I tried separate that fool from your groups so he doesn't give u a hard time but I don't know any good excuse to separate him from other cosplayers and plus I know that guy myself.

lol, yeah That guy was kinda weird, because after you and I talked about your costume, and how I complimented you on it, he came back after you left, and started telling me about who you were dressing up as (I already knew)... I was like, "What?"  I thought he was your friend or something so, I was like aha ha...

Eurobeat King

Chloe:  They were supposed to have two floats this year, like last year, so the 1st through 4th place winners would've been able to ride on them for the entire parade.  I don't know if Safeway screwed up regarding that.  I'm still pretty disappointed in that, not to mention those 4 women who were supposedly sponsors from Safeway, had to be up on the float in-front of the 2nd-3rd winners.  :P   They could've easily have fit in the back of the truck with Wendell, and them being there looked pretty retarded.  It took away some of the attention from the cosplayers, as the 4 didn't wear any Safeway attire.. just normal clothes, so people watching from the audience had no idea who they were.

btw, i liked your Kula!  I hope you wear her again at Fanime next month for more pics!  :)
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

punk_parfait

Nya~ I missed everyone but Ryu and Oniko... ah well, the costumes looked great from across the courtyard!

onimusha

Quote from: Chloe on April 24, 2008, 06:03:49 PM
lol, yeah That guy was kinda weird, because after you and I talked about your costume, and how I complimented you on it, he came back after you left, and started telling me about who you were dressing up as (I already knew)... I was like, "What?"  I thought he was your friend or something so, I was like aha ha...
Sort of, but not really that close (I'm more friends wit Shinsengumi and RubymoonIII).  I'm trying to keep him away so he doesn't bother other cosplayers since I know him well plus he frightened couple of my other cosplaying friends.  Now he's considered stalking the cosplayers at CBF.  If you find someone suspicious or anyone bothering u just come up to me, I'll shoo them out on your behalf.

edendreams

Haha i was there on sunday but i was at least in theme

here's me in the dress i made it turned out good :)

a little art by me ^-^