Fanime Valentine Day Gathering Saturday February 16

Started by ININ, February 04, 2008, 03:46:01 PM

edendreams

wouldn't it be easier to plan a white day gathering instead? lol since it's like march 14th rather than feb. 14. I'm kidding.

Anywho I'm bummed that i can't even do anything for valentines day anyways or for the meet-up cuz of work :P.
I only ever got to celebrate the holiday once... usually i just make my specialty cakes for good friends but kind of hard to deliver all of them when everyone i know lives in seperate directions.
There's always next year right?

a little art by me ^-^

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: edendreams on February 08, 2008, 12:14:09 AM
wouldn't it be easier to plan a white day gathering instead? lol since it's like march 14th rather than feb. 14. I'm kidding.

Anywho I'm bummed that i can't even do anything for valentines day anyways or for the meet-up cuz of work :P.
I only ever got to celebrate the holiday once... usually i just make my specialty cakes for good friends but kind of hard to deliver all of them when everyone i know lives in seperate directions.
There's always next year right?

Actually that can be done as well. We did it in the past. I wouldn't mind organizing that one. That was fun.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

ININ

First post updated.

Here is another suggestion.  Meet at John D Morgan park in Campbell, CA located at 540 West Rincon Avenue.  The park is about 5 minutes away from the Pruneyard Shopping Center.  Access to Highways 17 and 85 are minutes away if everyone wants to go to Oakridge.

Here is the link http://www.ci.campbell.ca.us/Recreation/parks/parkinfoJDM.htm

Otaku_Princess

Anyone will to traverse to Modesto to get me? XP  I could wish cant I? DX

otakuapprentice

if i was driving now, i wouldn't mind going out; but alas, im not driving yet.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Otaku_Princess

ININ

I updated the first post for possible meeting place.  Everyone meet at the food court in the Great Mall in Milpitas at 1:00 pm.  Everyone is near Fremont for the Japanese restaurant.

otakuapprentice

right now I'm a maybe for this if i get my shift covered, as well as Otaku_Princess is also a maybe(were not arriving together, this is just noting we are both maybes for this)

gmontem

Quote from: ININ on February 04, 2008, 03:46:01 PM
Activity Jumper Movie and Japanese Restaurant Fremont (Current Plan)

So... watch movie first, restaurant later?  The order is rather important to me so I'll know whether to show up late to skip the movie.
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

otakuapprentice

im pretty sure its movie first, foodums later; after watching the movie, youll be hungry...therefore, foodums goes next.

Movie->Foodums=Happy!

RyuHayabusa

yeah, that's what we are going to do. Movie 1st then food.

speaking of which, the showtimes are posted, but only for friday only. I'll put the showtimes tomorrow for saturday. They should be updated by then.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

shortpachoo

Here are the showtimes:

12:50*
1:35*
2:20
3:10
3:55
4:40

Movie is an 1hr and 30mins.
*to make Matinee (which is $8 before 2pm, $10 after)

Wondering if we should by off Fandango so we have the tickets already in case of a sellout.  Cause I would rather pay $8 than $10.

Also Ryu will be my ride (thanks again Ryu)

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

Moogleborg

Running on moé, 24/7/365.