Halo3 Tornament

Started by TC X0 Lt 0X, February 05, 2008, 09:13:24 PM

TC X0 Lt 0X

Personally all I need is MLG, as long as I have friends on who I would play it with I'm happy.

I find things like SWAT or Grifball or Infection fun, but like playing them only on occasions.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

error00004

I see.
All my friends are going away... as in, They only play COD4 and never play halo anymore
so Im losing friends D;
That might be why I'm soo bored.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

TC X0 Lt 0X

It happeneds.

People go and play CoD4 because its FAR less frustratingly and easier than Halo 3.

It not as near as competitive as Halo, and it allows players to rank up to highest rank with no more than putting time in it.

Of course the game, while I do enjoy playing it, is as broken as they come. Broken spawns, broken weapons, maps that were cut and pasted from the single player game, you name it. But still, people flock to it for it easiness.

But whatever, in the end, those same people will move on to the next fun online game that will be out in 6 months, than to the one after that. In fact, for us who are left its a blessing. It means that those who are truly dedicated to the game will be the only ones playing, leaving stability.

Now to go play some Halo, after my 360 cools down. It just went 2 red bars (it overheated).

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

error00004

How long have you had it on for?!

-3-
I havent played Halo today.....I guess I'll be playing in a few min.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

TC X0 Lt 0X

I've had it on and off various times today.

As for how long it was on, 30 min. Yeah.

My room traps so much heat, and I have myself, a bird, a TV, a Computer and Monitor, and my 360 producing heat in it.

I've opened up my windows to cool the room down as well as my box.

I should be on in like 5 min.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.