Halo3 Tornament

Started by TC X0 Lt 0X, February 05, 2008, 09:13:24 PM

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: sunrise-oasis on March 05, 2008, 08:19:35 PM
That one I want to know as well!!!!!
but since its too early for prizes....IM still getting more worried on what the prizes is going to be -_-!!!!!!
the helmet DOES sound like an interesting prize... (the dvd case i heard about)....why not use that..it can store all three halo games as well !!!!!!!!!!

otherwise i got this feeling the winner gets either a game of their choice.......or halo (the original xbox game -_-)!!!! would be better if its a XBox live subscription!!!!

The Helmet is pretty cool, and one of the extra disks that come with it shows Ling Lings Head!!!
Oh that poor dog...

An Xbox Live Membership is cool I guess. I wont have to pay for another year!!!

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Chewie

Gotta take into consideration that the prizes are most likely out of pocket since while "official" they (the tourneys) aren't sponsored by Fanime or anyone else willing to drop the cash for good prizes.

Unless I am wrong and have been reading it all wrong since this whole tourney thing started.

TC X0 Lt 0X

well it doesnt matter much anyways...
I play to win the tournament, not to win a prize...

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

havok rt

Well if we did do a tuorney aside from the FFA, and MLG team slayer; I want some Grifball!
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: havok rt on March 12, 2008, 02:38:04 AM
Well if we did do a tuorney aside from the FFA, and MLG team slayer; I want some Grifball!

GRIFBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

havok rt

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on March 12, 2008, 01:12:10 PM

Indeed it seems that you've caught the disease. Also I'd like to do some Rocket Race.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: havok rt on March 12, 2008, 10:38:57 PM
Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on March 12, 2008, 01:12:10 PM

Indeed it seems that you've caught the disease. Also I'd like to do some Rocket Race.
Rocket Race is fun, but I rarely Play with anyone besides TC City Kid because everyone else I know sucks at driving.

BTW there having Team Swat for 2XEXP Weekend this weekend, SICK

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

xRaMeNx117

I would like to suggest for the tournaments to be either 2 v 2 or 1v1. Since you have to think about screen size. puting 4 people on 1 screen is a bit hard unless you have big screens. And rules be MLG settings and maps minus the power weapons on some map such as the rockets. 

I would also love to see griff ball but just for freeplay it would be really crazy to have a grifball tourny. Swat will be good also.
XBL GamerTag: xViciousxRamenx

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: xRaMeNx117 on April 04, 2008, 02:33:51 AM
I would like to suggest for the tournaments to be either 2 v 2 or 1v1. Since you have to think about screen size. puting 4 people on 1 screen is a bit hard unless you have big screens. And rules be MLG settings and maps minus the power weapons on some map such as the rockets. 

I would also love to see griff ball but just for freeplay it would be really crazy to have a grifball tourny. Swat will be good also.

I believe its going to be a 2v2.

Let me go check...

Yeah, 2v2.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

xRaMeNx117

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on April 04, 2008, 03:30:26 PM
Quote from: xRaMeNx117 on April 04, 2008, 02:33:51 AM

I believe its going to be a 2v2.

Let me go check...

Yeah, 2v2.

Sweet. So looks like the only thing I need now is a partner.
XBL GamerTag: xViciousxRamenx

Ando-san

Woot I'm looking forwards for this event...Dang to bad i Red Ring'd and can't practice for it.  I'm probable will sign up for it though, For 2v2 (Probably will need a partner & Check my service records for my stats Gamertag: Hmoobpeople) or FFA if nobodys willing to partner up, haha Good luck to you All who's playing.

JohnnyAR

So wait theres going to be a Halo 3 tournament for this year?

Ando-san

hopefully, but its looks unlikely. We can all hope can we! haha

TC X0 Lt 0X

No, there will not be a tournament ran by Fanime this year.

However, from what I've heard, there may be a underground tournament, however I cannot confirm this, and it will be hard as hell to find if they dont post up any info on the forums.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Ando-san

it'll be nice if i can get some information *wink* *wink* send me an Message*cough* haha

error00004

=3=
are the Legendary maps ever going to be free soon?
cause I want to play SWAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: error00004 on June 06, 2008, 10:06:46 PM
=3=
are the Legendary maps ever going to be free soon?
cause I want to play SWAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean...
I'm too poor to buy the maps, which sucks because I want to play the MLG Blackout soo badly, as well as play Blackout in general.

If I was going to guess compared to win the Heroic Map pack was released and made free, I'd say Late June to Mid July.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

error00004

UGGHHHH!!! That's soo long!!! I hate waiting...missing all the fun Dx

I hate not having points...>3<;

is there atleast SWAT for normal Heroic? or is it Heroic and Legendary Req. the whole time?
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

TC X0 Lt 0X

Theres BTB?

No swat for us without maps though.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

error00004

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dx
WHY!!!!!! BUNGIE WHY!??!?!?!?!?!

this sucks.

I get bored to much on Halo now a days
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ