Earthquake(s)!

Started by otakuya, February 06, 2008, 11:10:50 PM

otakuya

The significant thing is that 4 eqs happened within the last 3 days. I dunno if they were preshocks or aftershocks, but its still eye opening. (the 4th was this morning around Pacifica 4:00am, 3.1)

Jun-Watarase

I don't think people generally worry much about earthquakes here as to really follow procedures and the like, when at home or somewhere comfortable. It's only at school where I would do anything-- not only is it a mandatory routine, but there are hanging lamps and shelves around the classrooms and whatnot. I wouldn't want that falling on my head.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Otaku_Princess

I wonder if a big ones coming. T_T

RyuHayabusa

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_8205017

soo, this is what's been happening on the Calaveras Fault all this week
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

G.I.R

We just had an earthquake here in SoCal at 11:42.  They are saying it was a magnitude 5.8, located near Chino Hills.

mDuo13

3.0 earthquakes are nothing.

Dang it all, though. I miss the 5+ mag earthquake here because I'm in southern California, and then a 5.8 happens down there while I'm in NorCal! What the heck!

G.I.R

Now they have downgraded it to a 5.4.  No major damage reported, a couple of broken water mains, and sprinkler pipes, and a lot of Cellphone service is disrupted thru-out the L.A./San Burnidino/Riverside county areas.

TC X0 Lt 0X

w00t, living on a fault line FTW!

Still, I've never been in a good earthquake. Heck, I probably slept through them...

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

XpHoBiaX

I was ranting for TWO WEEKS that we were going to have an earthquake! NO ONE BELIEVED ME! >:( They thought I was full of shit.

I WAS RIGHT HAH!

Anyways, I hope everything is alright for everyone who's experienced the shake up.
I've been through many shakes, and a few other disasters. Not real bad ones.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??