WISH CORRUPTER!!!!! 2.0

Started by LadyKaren, February 07, 2008, 06:08:22 PM

Runewitt

Granted, but now he's hell-bent on attacking you, tomorrow night, about an hour after you fall asleep you will be awakened by a shadow falling across your bed. When you open your eyes you will see Rude, wearing a hockey mask and holding a katana at your throat, he'll bend down close to your ear and whisper something of dire importance. his message? "i lost the game."

he will then disembowl you.

i wish i had a better internet connection.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Liquid

Quote from: Runewitt on June 13, 2009, 02:43:47 AM
Granted, but now he's hell-bent on attacking you, tomorrow night, about an hour after you fall asleep you will be awakened by a shadow falling across your bed. When you open your eyes you will see Rude, wearing a hockey mask and holding a katana at your throat, he'll bend down close to your ear and whisper something of dire importance. his message? "i lost the game."

he will then disembowl you.

Wow, Rude is scary. :'(

Quote from: Runewitt on June 13, 2009, 02:43:47 AM
i wish i had a better internet connection.

Granted. Your internet connection is now better then before. But it is only better by such a small amount that the change is scarcely even noticable. :-\

I wish for sleep.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

SimaSeph

Granted, you are now asleep, permanently, because you were disemboweled due to previous wish.

I wish I had telekinesis.
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

doriangray

Granted.  You can now telekinetically manipulate objects, but only while holding them in your hands, the power fading immediately upon losing contact.   In addition, your telekinesis can only lift about a gram of matter.  Congrats on your um... cool power there...

I wish I knew all human languages.
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

Runewitt

Granted, but you are mute and have recently lost your hands in an elf-dwarf battle. your amazing ability has been rendered useless.

i wish my bedroom was twice as large as it is now.

doriangray

Granted, but now you have to share it with eight children ages 3-15.

I wish Rock Band: Beatles was going to be compatable with the other Rock Band games (not just the instruments).  :(
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

Liquid

Granted. Rock Band makes plans to make Rock Band: Beatles compatible with the other games.....but then Yoko Ono gets mad and breaks up Harmonix. The game will now never be released.

I wish all members of Queen were alive and that they were still together, making new music, and touring.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff

Runewitt

Granted, but they've been playing for so long that they've all gone deaf and their music sounds like sick cats having an orgy inside an industrial dryer thats been set to "towels", and they dont believe when anyone tells them they suck now, because they're all deaf.

i wish my manager would schedule me full time.

Liquid

Quote from: Runewitt on June 16, 2009, 12:09:50 AM
Granted, but they've been playing for so long that they've all gone deaf and their music sounds like sick cats having an orgy inside an industrial dryer thats been set to "towels", and they dont believe when anyone tells them they suck now, because they're all deaf.

Awesome! Thanks! ;D *Would still listen to them*

Quote from: Runewitt on June 16, 2009, 12:09:50 AM
i wish my manager would schedule me full time.

Granted. You are now scheduled for full time, but with no change in your current pay. Your paychecks are still the same size as before.

I wish for a DVD library of every anime in existance.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff

Barnes

You receive scratchy vhs' instead

I wish for a college degree
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Liquid

Granted. Degree releases a new "College" deodorant just for Barnes.

I wish for a hardy breakfast.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff

Runewitt

Granted. You are flying over Maine and your plane crashes, you survive but you must resort to canabalism before rescue crews arrive. Tomorrow's breakfast is Frank and Joe Hardy.

i wish i didnt have to work tomorrow.

Liquid

Quote from: Runewitt on June 18, 2009, 12:21:49 AM
Granted. You are flying over Maine and your plane crashes, you survive but you must resort to canabalism before rescue crews arrive. Tomorrow's breakfast is Frank and Joe Hardy.

Lol! Good one. :D

Quote from: Runewitt on June 18, 2009, 12:21:49 AM
i wish i didnt have to work tomorrow.

Granted. You come down with the Swine Flu and you are allowed to not work tomorrow.

I wish I could find a US $100 bill in my pocket, each time I reached down into it.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff

doriangray

Quote from: Liquid on June 18, 2009, 09:55:54 AM
I wish I could find a US $100 bill in my pocket, each time I reached down into it.

Granted.  You now have alzheimers, and you get the happiness of rediscovering the same $100 bill in your pocket all the time.

Wishin I wasn't this bored.
All love is elf love!

destranacion

Quote from: doriangray on June 19, 2009, 09:26:33 PM

granted someone has slipped you a ton of drugs and you will never be bored again
pika ball player!

official jesus of fanime con!

Liquid

Quote from: destranacion on June 21, 2009, 05:33:16 AM
Quote from: doriangray on June 19, 2009, 09:26:33 PM

granted someone has slipped you a ton of drugs and you will never be bored again

No wish? Fine. I get to corrupt something of my choice. *Insert maniacal laughter here*

Your faith and beliefs suddenly change as you have a severe drug induced epiphany. You shave your head and become one of the crazy protestors at next year's Fanime.

I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her. I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six four Impala.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff

DentyneIce408

Granted, but unfortunately it was all just a dream.

I wish more people would play this game again.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Runewitt

Quote from: DentyneIce408 on August 11, 2009, 02:12:42 PM
Granted, but unfortunately it was all just a dream.

I wish more people would play this game again.

granted, but they're playing on a different forum, and it has no affect here. also, they think they're the first to think of it and when they hear about this thread, they chase us all down and try to kill us. you dont survive.

i wish the managment would make up their minds about the maintenance thing.

Liquid

Quote from: Runewitt on August 12, 2009, 11:38:41 PM
I wish the managment would make up their minds about the maintenance thing.

Granted. They make up their minds, but no action is taken.

I wish I had the power to turn invisible and walk through walls at will.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff

Runewitt

Granted, but you dont have the ability to return to normal and you're listed as a missing person.

i wish my face wouldnt hurt as much.