WISH CORRUPTER!!!!! 2.0

Started by LadyKaren, February 07, 2008, 06:08:22 PM

Runewitt

granted, but you'll choke the next time you go out to eat. you wont survive because the waiter tries the hind-lick maneuver.

i wish i had a full time job that paid well, had good benefits, tenure and was something i actually enjoyed doing.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Liquid

Granted! You have suddenly developed a love for collecting bottles and cans all day long. It's a full time job, but since you know all the good spots it actually pays well. You do it so much, you decided to live on the streets! A big benefit of this job is you are cleaning the environment! On top of that you gain tenure as the greenest citizen of your city! Nobody really knows why you love doing what you do so much. But truth be told; you spend all your money on drugs....and the drugs are what keep you very happy. ;D

I wish that I could live a long fullfilling and happy life, void of drama.

Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

ELDEMONIO

Granted! You now are now a talking tree who lives in the forest with hundreds of trees to talk to and away from humans or wars.

I wish I was a talking fish living in the sea.

michiko nakano

granted.  oh no!  you were caught by a native Brazillian boy who was fishing the Amazon River!  It's unfortunate that you were killed.  What's even more unfortunate is that you're not going to do that little boy any good.  See, all he eats is fish and nuts.  That's all protein.  What he's missing out on is his vitamins and minerals.  Because of the fact that he's not getting all the B-vitamins that he needs, he's going to get all sorts of unfortunate diseases.  Unfortunately.

I wish that i was free to hang out with my poi boy whenever I wanted :)  Hi, Kevin!!

Liquid

Granted! You are free to hang out with your poi buy whenever you want. However, people consider you crazy for wanting to always hangout with a type of sandwich....and they think you are even crazier for naming it Kevin. You are committed to a mental institution, with your sandwich.

I wish I was a zillionaire.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff

SimaSeph

Granted, for your imaginary number, you are given imaginary money.

I wish I had my suit of armor complete and properly sized.
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

Liquid

Granted. Your suit of armor is completed and properly sized. However, before Fanime you develop an abnormal gland syndrome and gain 80 pounds. You can't resize it in time.

I wish that console gaming was not killing PC gaming.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff

DentyneIce408

Granted. Console gaming is no longer popular due to RROD and system malfunctions. Even though console gaming is gone, people migrated to playing handheld and board games thus still killing PC gaming.

I wish I had a wonderwall too.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Liquid

Granted! A wall has been put right in the middle of your room. Everyone wonders why it is there.

I wish I could afford all the expensive toys I wanted.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff

michiko nakano

granted!  someone gives you a gift certificate to the nearest adult entertainment store!  Now you can get that big, purple sparkly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
that you've always wondered if it would really fit all the way into your
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
and still feel good!!!

i wish i didn't get sleepy from the triptophan (or however you spell it) in turkeys so easily...

Liquid

Granted! Turkey is now caffeinated! (Woot!)

I wish my boss wasn't so strict on tardies.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff

SimaSeph

Granted, your boss becomes lenient with the mentally handicapped, and berates you for showing up late again.

I wish I could master all types of sword-fighting.
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

Liquid

Granted! But shortly afterwards you decide to put your skills to the test as a crime fighter, and well.....you get shot and die.

I wish life was more fun.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff

ELDEMONIO

Granted! You now have the song FUN stuck to your head whenever you take a step.

I wish Liquid was online more often.:(

Jerry

Granted, but now you have to pay for ALL of Liquid's bills.

I wish it would snow in San Jose.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

AbsolutelyCursed

Granted, but it would snow so much that you can't get out of the house to enjoy it.

I wish the US economy would get better soon.

Liquid

Granted....but it's a slow process, so you're going to have to wait.

I wish I was the master of time and space.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff

Jidai Geki

Granted... But The Doctor and his time/space traveling  callbox always arrive in time to ruin you plans.

I wish there was a worldwide anime appreciation day.

MikoChika

Granted. Only you're dead before you get to enjoy such a day.

I wish I could sew better.
Please, don't feed the moogle.

Liquid

Granted. You have been given a snazzy needlepoint kit with a walkthrough on how to sew the word "Better" onto a piece of cloth. However, you ended up spelling it wrong. :-\

I wish the power didn't go out this morning and turn off my Wii before I had a chance to save my game on the new Mario. :-X
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff