WISH CORRUPTER!!!!! 2.0

Started by LadyKaren, February 07, 2008, 06:08:22 PM

michiko nakano

granted, but now ALL cut scenes have some form of yaoi in them.

i wish that my computer had more ram

hikarihoshi28

Sure, but now you have ZERO internet access. Sorry.

I wish my cosplay was done...

Elimeno

Quote from: hikarihoshi28 on April 07, 2010, 10:14:20 PM
Sure, but now you have ZERO internet access. Sorry.

I wish my cosplay was done...

granted, but its the wrong color variation

I wish I had a delicious pizza
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

doriangray

Granted.  It is delicious, but it gives you food poisoning and you have to spend six hours getting your stomach pumped.

I wish for a good ______.
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

michiko nakano

granted, but the purple sparkly ones were out of stock, and the only other cute ones were waaaaay too big for your liking.  so you had to settle with the little ones that slip onto your finger.

i wish there were five days until fanime

doriangray

Granted.  However your hotel stay is still booked for 48 days from now, so you are vagrant for all of the convention.

I wish we get the phone call today to say that my wife's cosplay commission is done.
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

michiko nakano

Quote from: doriangray on April 08, 2010, 10:41:30 AM
Granted.  However your hotel stay is still booked for 48 days from now, so you are vagrant for all of the convention.

I wish we get the phone call today to say that my wife's cosplay commission is done.
forty nine days

doriangray

I wish the previous poster had left a wish.
All love is elf love!

michiko nakano

doriangray

Granted! However you accidentally download AIM lite.

Wish you had yahoo chat or MSN messenger.
All love is elf love!

michiko nakano

granted only i have to reinstall msn messenger since i accidentely uninstalled it.  hang on~

i wish my computer was fast

doriangray

Granted, but since you're reinstalling MSN you're slow again.

Wish I had even more chocolate.
All love is elf love!

Elimeno

Granted, but its pepper flavored chocolate.

I wish I had a comfortable chair.
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

doriangray

Granted.  You now have the most comfortable electric chair ever.

I wish my laptop wasn't misbehaving today.
All love is elf love!

AntiVonn

Granted, today it will behave, tomorrow is a different story.

I wish I could read Binary code

doriangray

Granted.  You can now no longer read this forum.

I wish for more elf-featured anime.
All love is elf love!

c2chaos

Granted, but you develop a phobia for all things with pointy ears.

I wish my computer was faster.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

doriangray

Granted.  It grows legs and runs away from you.

I wish I had more sleep.
All love is elf love!

michiko nakano

granted, but if you go to sleep you will wake up without your dorian gray powers and start to get wrinkles and evil frown lines from all the hearts you've broken.

i wish i could finish this giant cookie without getting a tummy ache

doriangray

Granted.  It chips your tooth instead.

I wish all of those hearts weren't broken.  :(
All love is elf love!