Sailor Moon Gathering

Started by fighter_for_hire, February 08, 2008, 05:27:18 PM

videogirlc

No problem i'll keep you posted fighter_for_hire. 

UsakoMinako

Depends on what my groups is doing, but Maybe Sailor Mars or I have an original design Neptune

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: UsakoMinako on March 23, 2008, 11:48:38 AM
Depends on what my groups is doing, but Maybe Sailor Mars or I have an original design Neptune

I'll add you but please keep me updated.

videogirlc

So far i'm pretty sure i'll be goign since I won't be attending another gathering i thought would conflict. So Queen Beryl will be there.

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: videogirlc on April 08, 2008, 07:42:33 PM
So far i'm pretty sure i'll be goign since I won't be attending another gathering i thought would conflict. So Queen Beryl will be there.

Okay, Great! I updated you on the list and I look forward to seeing you there! ^^

UsakoMinako

is it ok to have more than 1 of the same scout at the gathering?

Kimiko

I will be there for sure as PGSM Sailor Mercury. My daughters will be there, but I'm not sure if their costumes will be done by then or not. If so, they will be Sailor Saturn and Sailor Chibimoon. But I'm for sure as PGSM Mercury ^^
2009 Costumes
Pita Ten ~ Shia
Rozen Maiden ~ Hina Ichigo
Gijinka Pokemon ~ Plusle
Salt5 ~ Abe Natsumi

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: UsakoMinako on April 23, 2008, 07:52:13 AM
is it ok to have more than 1 of the same scout at the gathering?

Yeah, it's fine. This is a gathering just to meet people and to have fun, oh and if you want pictures and such.

sailor.moon

;) Count me in I will be sailor moon PGSM ^_^ . Someone stole my costume  :'( last time but I should have another one ready by then  :D

usagi

UsakoMinako

I just have to make new mars sleeves and I am good! (trim my wig too!)

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: sailor.moon on April 27, 2008, 09:48:27 AM
;) Count me in I will be sailor moon PGSM ^_^ . Someone stole my costume  :'( last time but I should have another one ready by then  :D

usagi

I'm sorry to hear that! I hope this year that won't happen again! But I'm glad to hear that you'll try and join us, I've added you on the list!

Tarot

Hey!! I'm going to be Sailor Mars, and my best friend (forum name: PikachuRepublic) is going to be Sailor Venus! Woo!! Inner Senshi almost complete!! I'm so excited.

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: Tarot on May 03, 2008, 11:54:30 AM
Hey!! I'm going to be Sailor Mars, and my best friend (forum name: PikachuRepublic) is going to be Sailor Venus! Woo!! Inner Senshi almost complete!! I'm so excited.
Added! I'm excited too! Hope to see you there.

PikachuRepublic

BWAAAAH> Heck YEA! I'm finished my Sailor Venus costume! And, we're all gonna find a Ryuk cosplayer, and just start fighting him! JK. But, we need to fight hella Youma. XD.

I wanna try and make a love-me chain.

And Sailor Mars is just gonna use hairspray and a lighter.

HECH YEA. XD.

Oh, and thanks for counting me in as sailor venus.
"The Legendary mask is a thing of the past, and the face revealed is also beautiful~!"

sailor.moon

;) Hi I just finished re-constructing my pgsm costume ^_^.

What sailor scouts do you still need, I can bring a little chibimoon, or a mini of any of the scouts ^_^

its gonna be sooooo fun
usagi

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: PikachuRepublic on May 06, 2008, 12:45:13 AM
BWAAAAH> Heck YEA! I'm finished my Sailor Venus costume! And, we're all gonna find a Ryuk cosplayer, and just start fighting him! JK. But, we need to fight hella Youma. XD.

I wanna try and make a love-me chain.

And Sailor Mars is just gonna use hairspray and a lighter.

HECH YEA. XD.

Oh, and thanks for counting me in as sailor venus.

Dude that would be so much fun to randomly attack a Ryuk cosplayer.

No problem, can't wait to see every one there!

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: sailor.moon on May 08, 2008, 08:00:45 PM
;) Hi I just finished re-constructing my pgsm costume ^_^.

What sailor scouts do you still need, I can bring a little chibimoon, or a mini of any of the scouts ^_^

its gonna be sooooo fun
usagi

We don't have a Chibimoon so you can if you want to, all the scouts that we don't have is on the front page.

Yeah it will be fun I'm exited to meet up with every one!

Kimiko

Just an update, I'm almost done with my daughter's Saturn costume (i need it done by this weekend), so you can count her in for sure as Saturn ^^ If I have the time, I'll work on Chibimoon for my other daughter, it's halfway finished as it is.
2009 Costumes
Pita Ten ~ Shia
Rozen Maiden ~ Hina Ichigo
Gijinka Pokemon ~ Plusle
Salt5 ~ Abe Natsumi

PikachuRepublic

this is soooooo EXCITING!

YOU GUYS.
ALL SENSHI.

HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE.
"The Legendary mask is a thing of the past, and the face revealed is also beautiful~!"

sailor.moon

;) ok chibimoon is done ^_^. her name is luna rei, but I can also dress her as sailor luna, artemis , jupiter ^_^ up to you guys.

usagi