Fan art caption contest

Started by Paladin Cecil, February 09, 2008, 12:34:47 AM

Paladin Cecil

I wanted to inform everyone here that I plan on holding a contest for fan art captions, where people submit fan art and people attending will create their own captions for each submission that gets featured.
The contest will be about who can come up with the most creative captions and there'll also be a contest for the best fan art submitted along with a contest for the best overall caption.

If anyone has any questions about this event, feel free to ask.

I'll be adding more information in the future and will include some rules and disclaimers as well.

Paladin Cecil

I've got some rules up for this event that I wanted to inform everyone on.

The deadline for people to submit their work will depend on how much work gets submitted. So depending on the amount of submissions, the deadline will be at least 4 hours before the contest starts. Also, when we organize submissions, we'll have them put into separate categories, so it'll be a lot easier to locate certain kinds of work. If a small amount of work gets submitted, then we'll have at least most of the work get featured, but if a large amount of material gets submitted, it'd be a good idea for volunteers to help select submissions that would be best to use for the contest.

I'll have some disclaimers posted in the near future. If anyone would like to volunteer for this or submit a drawing for it, send me a PM or e-mail me at [email protected]

Paladin Cecil

Here's a disclaimer for the contest:

Because entries in this contest are displayed for public view and due to being busy with other concurrent activities, I cannot guarantee that submissions will be returned, nor that those returned will be in pristine condition. For this reason, copies of art will be accepted in addition to the originals. Thank you for understanding.